You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Someone is using this CD key
10-13-2019, 11:46 AM
Someone is using this CD key
The server reports that who uses my SD key, it used to be, but admins fixed this problem for me. Please deal with this.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-14-2019, 10:30 AM
RE: Someone is using this CD key
http://zeroalphagaming.us/showthread.php?tid=8137
reference to the same problem
10-15-2019, 01:03 PM
I have the same problem. Cannot get into the game Sad
10-15-2019, 01:52 PM
Sad RE: Someone is using this CD key
I have the same problem, I can not enter I thought it was my pc but I already moved everything and I still have the same problem help, I really want to play!
10-15-2019, 09:23 PM
Please refer to this post. ---> CLICK ME <---

[Image: 76561197969340271.png]
10-15-2019, 10:25 PM (This post was last modified: 10-16-2019 02:44 AM by Hikari Nozomi.)
(10-15-2019 09:23 PM)ChicagoMike Wrote:  Please refer to this post. ---> CLICK ME <---

Thank you for your prompt response, ChicagoMike.

I don't know where you got your CD key, but according to zA's server, your GUID is considered cracked aka not legitimate. You have over 1500 connections to the server and the result has never changed. If your key is legit, perhaps your using it in a cracked copy of the game you got from the Internet somewhere?
I just toggled it back, so you may be able to connect again.

Do you think you could toggle it back for us maybe, please?
I am not the only one and it happened before. I've been playing this game for months. Like many other guys who can't enter for the last couple of days for some reason. Many thanks in advance for your help!
10-16-2019, 02:19 AM
(10-15-2019 10:25 PM)Hikari Nozomi Wrote:  
(10-15-2019 09:23 PM)ChicagoMike Wrote:  Please refer to this post. ---> CLICK ME <---

I don't know where you got your CD key, but according to zA's server, your GUID is considered cracked aka not legitimate. You have over 1500 connections to the server and the result has never changed. If your key is legit, perhaps your using it in a cracked copy of the game you got from the Internet somewhere?

I am not the only one and it happened before. I've been playing this game for months. Like many other guys who can't enter for the last couple of day for some reason. Many thanks in advance for your help!

No, I can't toggle it back. That isn't my call and until the issue is resolved, the server will remain this way. I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.
There are many other servers and many more games that you can play in the meantime.

[Image: 76561197969340271.png]
10-16-2019, 11:04 AM (This post was last modified: 10-16-2019 11:05 AM by Hikari Nozomi.)
(10-16-2019 02:19 AM)ChicagoMike Wrote:  
(10-15-2019 10:25 PM)Hikari Nozomi Wrote:  

I am not the only one and it happened before. I've been playing this game for months. Like many other guys who can't enter for the last couple of day for some reason. Many thanks in advance for your help!

No, I can't toggle it back. That isn't my call and until the issue is resolved, the server will remain this way. I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.
There are many other servers and many more games that you can play in the meantime.

Can baka.zero toggle it back? Whose call is it then? Thanks!
10-18-2019, 08:27 AM
Is there a way to block GUIDs attached to VPNs? Maybe make it so VPNs can not connect; but cracked GUIDs could still log on; or maybe not...just spit balling here.? OR, is there a way to get and/or create legitimate keys for our long time regulars? If there is a way; but perhaps more complicated and therefore would require more vigilance and precautionary measures (like for ex. member apps to log on to community/server..perhaps even a small fee if necessary?), to help in curtailing the HAck-ddicts? I am not having this problem....but, can sympathize with those whom this issue is affecting.
10-18-2019, 10:10 AM
I understand this is annoying, but I think the easiest solution is to purchase the game out right.

I am not highly educated in Network security or the lovely intricacies of VPN's. However, based on my limited knowledge of VPN's it takes you IP address and routes all the traffic through an encrypted network and then outputs in though a different connection, so the server would just see the connection as a new connection as it would have a new IP Address. As David has mentioned the server admins have banned his IP Address and his CD Key, but through the fact the server was allowed to utilize cracked CD Keys the hacker in question, whoever they are, is using a CD Key Generator to bypass the ban on the Key, when an Admin bans the IP the hacker than uses the VPN to "acquire" a new IP. David toggling the server to only allow legit CD keys is one way to get rid of this hacker, unless they were to buy a new key every time they're banned. The issue with this is it hurts regulars who wish to play with cracked CD Keys.

While I know it's a pain to not be able to play the game you want to play. However this is a prime example of a "few" bad apples ruining it for everyone. We want our servers to be accessible to the masses so everyone can enjoy the community based off this game, but at the same time we want to establish a fun experience for those that are playing and a persistent hacker ruins the fun experience for the players.

Computer: The M3H (Deathstar)
GIGABYTE GA-Z77X-UD3 | Intel Core i5-3570K | Mushkin Enhanced Redline 16GB( 2x 8 GB) DDR3 1866 Mhz (Ridgebacks) | Diamond 7970 | Corsair HX850 | OCZ Vertez III (120 GB) | Corsair H100i | Corsair Obsidian 850D