You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
"Server quit"
10-13-2019, 02:13 AM (This post was last modified: 10-13-2019 02:34 AM by Euplay.)
"Server quit"
Hi, at around 4:00, Oct 13, we all got thrown out of the game by an error that says "server quit". That happened twice in five minutes, though the server did recover fairly quickly each time. Any idea what went wrong with the server? Thanks.
Correction: after 30 minutes, the server isn't recovering from the second stroke. Gametracker shows the server status as "dead" now.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-15-2019, 01:37 PM
RE: "Server quit"
After this server crash, Barsik and I cannot get into the game, it says Someone is using your CD key. I believe we are not the only ones trying to get through.
Not sure if it is related to how Kyzu was banned, maybe a bunch of other players were accidentally banned too?
[/quote]

Update: I just visited other servers and met some our reg players there, asked them why they're there, they said they can't get to our server either. Same problem they have.
10-15-2019, 09:17 PM
RE: "Server quit"
Please stop double posting.
The reason it says someone is using your CD key is because you are using a cracked GUID and the server is set to only allow authentic CD Keys to connect.
I do not know the reason, but I'm sure there's a logical one.

[Image: 76561197969340271.png]