You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
xDS wallhack
10-06-2019, 01:58 AM
xDS wallhack
Name: xDS
Server: NY Domination
Date&Time: around 20:00, Oct 5 eastern time
Reason: WH
Proof (SS/Demo):
.dm_1  demo0001.dm_1 (Size: 1.64 MB / Downloads: 1)

Didn't capture the most convincing part, unfortunately. But he tracked enemies perfectly through walls and smoke, and did it many times. At least he deserves a place in the watching list.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-06-2019, 06:44 PM (This post was last modified: 10-06-2019 06:44 PM by ChicagoMike.)
RE: xDS wallhack
Killhouse is really hard to get a bead on a legit waller. If you see him again, grab a demo of his entire gameplay and we'll go from there. Preferably a larger map.

[Image: 76561197969340271.png]
10-07-2019, 06:32 AM
RE: xDS wallhack
(10-06-2019 06:44 PM)ChicagoMike Wrote:  Killhouse is really hard to get a bead on a legit waller. If you see him again, grab a demo of his entire gameplay and we'll go from there. Preferably a larger map.

Fair enough, I will do so if he comes up again. Though, he was not just firing at choke points (which I do too, especially when radar is available) but his aim was tracking enemies in real time. I'd advise others to watch out for him too.
Thanks for reply, Mike!