You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
[UNBANNED] Ban appeal
07-29-2019, 03:33 PM (This post was last modified: 07-29-2019 11:02 PM by ChicagoMike.)
Ban appeal
Hello, I recently decided to hop on CoD4 since I wanted to live up some nostalgia, and I found I was banned. Hoping this can be resolved, thanks!

Name (when banned): -=Z!NG=-

Other Aliases: ZING

Punkbuster GUID (8 or 32 characters): 19289ae5 i think? thats what it says it is when I try and connect to the server?

Date & Time: 2018..Not sure exactly when

Server: zA Domination

Admin who Banned you: Unknown

Why you were banned: I believe I was BM'ing, cussing someone out, stupid behavior on my part

Why you think this ban should be lifted: I just want to have some fun on CoD4 on one of the few non-hardcore servers active, and I obviously don't want to BM anymore as I know what happens.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-29-2019, 11:02 PM
RE: Ban appeal
I have lifted your ban. The offenses you were accused of were calling people "faggots."
Please refrain from this type of language. If they're being gay, call them gay. It's an acceptable vernacular and more likely preferred.

This is your one, single and only shot at redemption. There will be no appealing if you are banned for the same crime again.

Enjoy the servers, and welcome back to Zero Alpha!

[Image: 76561197969340271.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply