You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
BANANA, TEAM STACKER/TROLLING
07-19-2019, 04:49 PM (This post was last modified: 07-19-2019 04:53 PM by STEVE.)
BANANA, TEAM STACKER/TROLLING
NAME - BANANA
DATE - 7/19, 4:40 PM PACIFIC
SERVER - DOM
TEAM STACKING, TROLLING

BROADCAST MAP, HIS TEAM WAS DOWN AROUND 80 POINTS AND HE WENT INTO SPEC MODE. WHEN LOSING TEAM HAD MORE PLAYERS, HE WENT BACK IN TO JOIN THE WINNING TEAM. I GAVE HIM A WARNING FOR TEAM STACKING.

THEN HE STARTED RAGING. READ THE CHAT.

MAYBE THE KID NEEDS A TIME OUT.
OH, AND HE SENT ME A PERSONAL MESSAGE JUST NOW, LOL.

---------------------------------

behave yourslf and grow up
To: STEVE
steve are you stupid or what? you are an idiot and everyone knows that.

Attached File(s)
.dm_1  BANANA.dm_1 (Size: 927.4 KB / Downloads: 1)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-19-2019, 04:56 PM
RE: BANANA, TEAM STACKER/TROLLING
steve was in the game and looking for trouble instead of playing, maybe because he sucks and can not play, then kick me for no reason, maybe this kid whose name is steve needs a time out and got the admin power taken.
07-19-2019, 07:05 PM
Banana, if you're stacking, STOP IT.
STEVE, Stop being a DICK.
Don't kick anyone for stacking before Autobalance has corrected the teams.
Once autobalance takes place and that person goes back to the other team, then you can kick for stacking.
If there is a clan in here and they are ALL on one team, that is the true meaning of Team Stacking.
This really doesn't exist anymore since CoD4 is so old, so don't be so strict on this particular rule
Technically, he did not break any rules other than disrespecting an admin/mod.

I'm gonna let this slide and just consider it water under the bridge and so should the both of you.
Playerbase is dying and with words flying across the screen, it's not very inviting. People come to play and have a good time.
This is exactly what they should experience. Take the arguments to another means of communication.
Bickering in the game will not be tolerated any longer.

Play the game, have fun and for fuck's sake... EVERYONE GET ALONG!

[Image: 76561197969340271.png]
07-21-2019, 06:36 PM
Gotta agree with bananaman on this one
07-21-2019, 08:34 PM
(07-19-2019 07:05 PM)ChicagoMike Wrote:  Banana, if you're stacking, STOP IT.
STEVE, Stop being a DICK.
Don't kick anyone for stacking before Autobalance has corrected the teams.
Once autobalance takes place and that person goes back to the other team, then you can kick for stacking.
If there is a clan in here and they are ALL on one team, that is the true meaning of Team Stacking.
This really doesn't exist anymore since CoD4 is so old, so don't be so strict on this particular rule
Technically, he did not break any rules other than disrespecting an admin/mod.

I'm gonna let this slide and just consider it water under the bridge and so should the both of you.
Playerbase is dying and with words flying across the screen, it's not very inviting. People come to play and have a good time.
This is exactly what they should experience. Take the arguments to another means of communication.
Bickering in the game will not be tolerated any longer.

Play the game, have fun and for fuck's sake... EVERYONE GET ALONG!
agree with you, i was playing and got auto balanced then steve start being a dick again, and start accusing me, then i have to response, i respect you can give a fair review for this, but for steve, he hasn't earn my respect yet, and i should not endure his bullying.
07-22-2019, 08:55 AM
If you were auto-balanced; fair enough. BUT, I have caught you before for teamstacking as well. You didnt get auto-balanced....you left the game and then rejoined the server so you could be on the winning team before round ended. Don't teamstack to buffer your win/lose ratio stats. It may not be the textbook stacking;...but it's cheap horse shit all the same.
07-23-2019, 08:47 AM
My two cents. First off, I think some people are a little overly sensitive to the chat talking. If any of you grew up with brothers, then your skin is most likely battle-hardened. Take it all in stride and have fun with it. Secondly, there are some clever, in their minds, team stackers. 500_Mass is another one to watch out for. I've already verbally warned him. When teams are not even (other team has 1 extra), and his team is losing, he jumps to spec mode, waits for the auto balance and jumps back in. It's not the end of the world, but when it happens over and over, the coincidences factor is removed. just something to watch out for.
07-23-2019, 12:43 PM
MIKE, NOT SURE IF YOU'RE AWARE BUT THE AUTOBALANCE HAS BEEN TWEEKED A WHILE BACK. IF TEAMS HAVE THE SAME PLAYER NUMBERS, THE NEXT PLAYER GETS PUT INTO THE LOSING TEAM AUTOMATICALLY. ALSO, IT DOESN'T ALLOW PLAYERS TO JOIN A TEAM THAT HAS MORE PLAYERS.

THE PROBLEM IS HE'S BYPASSING THE AUTOBALANCE. SAY IT'S 4 VS 5 AND HE'S ON THE LOSING TEAM WITH 5 GUYS. HE GOES INTO SPEC MODE AND NOW IT'S 4 VS 4. THE NEXT GUY WHO JOINS WILL AUTOMATICALLY GET PLACED ONTO THE LOSING TEAM. THIS ALLOWS HIM TO JOIN THE WINNING TEAM.

OR, IF IT'S 4 VS 5 AND HE'S ON THE LOSING TEAM WITH 5 GUYS, HE CAN GO INTO SPEC MODE, WAIT FOR THE WINNING TEAM TO LOSE 1 PLAYER, THEN JOIN THE WINNING TEAM.