You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
HO w do i get an Invite
07-15-2019, 04:31 PM
HO w do i get an Invite
I have been playing on this server for quite some time and would like to be a recruit/
How do I get an Invite?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-17-2019, 08:44 PM
RE: HO w do i get an Invite
Well, the first step to a possible invite would be to start making and posting demos of hackers.
Next would be to help players that struggle with something in game.
Next would be to play quite regularly, and to maintain a non abusive, non triggered, and calm demeanour towards other players while playing.

This will however NOT guarantee an invite, but it will increase your chances of getting an invite by approximately 80%

removing hackers one by one
[Image: zatrashremover.gif]
---- from the zero alpha pond ----
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-17-2019, 10:56 PM
There's more to the forums than just posting demos of hackers. People catch hackers all the time but they don't get invited. Although it's a factor, it's not the main factor. Being active in the forums on a regular basis is more than just that. There are MANY threads that can be rehashed, there are more topics that can be posted.
If coming online to catch hackers or accuse someone of it is your main priority, you're not going to find a place here in Zer0 Alpha.

[Image: 76561197969340271.png]
07-19-2019, 10:22 AM (This post was last modified: 07-19-2019 10:24 AM by Yomamma.)
(07-17-2019 08:44 PM)24MikeEcho Wrote:  Well, the first step to a possible invite would be to start making and posting demos of hackers.
Next would be to help players that struggle with something in game.
Next would be to play quite regularly, and to maintain a non abusive, non triggered, and calm demeanour towards other players while playing.

This will however NOT guarantee an invite, but it will increase your chances of getting an invite by approximately 80%

Well, I have posted demos of Hackers few Times.
I Have been a regular for two years and have donated a couple of times.
I \'m not abusive to other players.
I am not looking to be an admin necessarily.
if being part of the clan only means being an admin, then Im not interested
(07-17-2019 10:56 PM)ChicagoMike Wrote:  There's more to the forums than just posting demos of hackers. People catch hackers all the time but they don't get invited. Although it's a factor, it's not the main factor. Being active in the forums on a regular basis is more than just that. There are MANY threads that can be rehashed, there are more topics that can be posted.
If coming online to catch hackers or accuse someone of it is your main priority, you're not going to find a place here in Zer0 Alpha.

Why do you assume that Is the reason why I want to be a clan member. That is not the main reason. You seem to have a negative and harsh tone towards my simple question. I don't understand?
07-19-2019, 08:13 PM
I don't assume anything. I'm not being negative, either. This is how I talk to people; directly and assertively. It's nothing personal so let's not make it that way.
If you want to be recruited, I would suggest you talk to Snowman or submit an application. I'm unaware if we're recruitinng or not, but he would know.
I'm pretty sure you can still submit an application though. Be thorough with it when/if you do. The more you have to say, the better the chances, I promise. Details are EVERYTHING!
You have 10 posts on the forums.
You joined in May of 2018 and your first post wasn't until 10 months later in MArch of this year. BE MORE ACTIVE!!
We appreciate your support keeping up the good fight, though.
Good luck.

[Image: 76561197969340271.png]
07-20-2019, 12:59 PM (This post was last modified: 07-20-2019 01:01 PM by lilkiduno.)
I believe what mike is trying to say is, here at zeroAlpha we pride ourselves as being a fairly tight nit community we’re our members feed interconnected to one another. This is achieved as being a person who regularly communicates with everyone. That would include the forums as some of us old timers don’t much sign into the game much any longer but would still like to be connected to the community. We too would like to get to know you, recruitment is a closed prison, if you haven’t been invited don’t get discouraged continue connecting. As Mike has pointed out, posting demos, as much as it helps keep the servers clean, isn’t a the sure way to get an invite. As far as donations to the server, it is appreciated to help continue the longevity of the game, but it as well if not going solely get you invited.

Hang in there, enjoy yourself. Have fun. If our community decides to invite you, than it will happen.

P.S. I posted this with a smartphone and see its rattled with typos. However, I am not fixing it atm, perhaps later. Use context, lol

Computer: The M3H (Deathstar)
GIGABYTE GA-Z77X-UD3 | Intel Core i5-3570K | Mushkin Enhanced Redline 16GB( 2x 8 GB) DDR3 1866 Mhz (Ridgebacks) | Diamond 7970 | Corsair HX850 | OCZ Vertez III (120 GB) | Corsair H100i | Corsair Obsidian 850D