You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Zero Alpha Hybrid Domination Server
05-14-2019, 07:34 PM (This post was last modified: 07-30-2019 10:11 AM by ChicagoMike.)
Zero Alpha Hybrid Domination Server
As you all may or may not know, David has been working tirelessly to put up a new server for the CoD4x Client and it has officially been up for just over 24 hours. An Announcement was made in Discord and sent out to @everyone.

This was the announcement...
Quote:[05/13/19 "9:13 PM"]
Going to attempt to bring the new server up in a few hours. In the mean time, here is a map list. All maps chosen, for now, are based on real maps from past Call of Duty games. If you wish to get them all in one go (3.3GB total) so you don't have to download as you play, you can get them here, http://zeroalphagaming.us/baka/usermaps.zip
Extract them all to your, "usermaps" folder in your install directory. If the folder doesn't exist, just create it. I'll be leaving on the 16th and won't be back till the 28th. Trying to get this up for you all before then.

The IP/port of the server will remain the same as the current TDM server, 192.95.16.76:1024 which means it will take it's place. Keep in mind, this server will now require the CoD4x client to run, which means Mac users are out of luck unless they do some workarounds to essentially run a Windows copy of the game.

The game mode will be a TDM/Domination hybrid. This is just like standard domination with the addition of getting points from kills (1 point a kill). Due to the nature of this, the points to win will always be 300 plus an amount that is set at the beginning of the round based on player count. IE 2 - 4 players = 400 and 5-8 players = 500. Values go all the way up to 32 players and can be adjusted if needed.
Hopefully everything goes well.

Here is the CUSTOM MAP LIST
Code:
Call of Duty 4 (Remix/Remastered)
Crash
Strike

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
Favella
Highrise
Invasion
Karachi
Rundown
Salvage
Scrapyard
Skidrow
Storm
Sub Base
Terminal

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
Bakaara
Dome
Fallen
Mission
Seatown

Call of Duty: Black Ops
Hanoi
Nuketown
Summit
Villa

Call of Duty: Black Ops II
Drone
Frost
Grind
Hijacked
Meltdown
Mirage
Nuketown 2025
Overflow
Raid
Slums
Standoff
Uplink
Yemen

Call of Duty: World at War
Castle
Hangar

Call of Duty 2
Beltot
Brecourt
Carentan
Matmata
St. Mere Eglise
Toujane

Medal of Honor: Allied Assault (Basically Call of Duty 0)
Bridge, The
Remagen
Southern France0

I encourage all of you to join and help populate this server. This could mean another decade's worth of new players, more recruits and even help us branch out to have more servers...

[Image: 76561197969340271.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-16-2019, 05:21 PM
RE: Zero Alpha Hybrid Domination Server
Went on today, it was empty. Not sure what map it was but it was cool

[Image: 4870753.png]
05-16-2019, 07:35 PM
It's consistently empty because nobody will join it and everyone on the 1.7 server is clueless... "What new server?" seems to be the popular response.
I think that we need to set a day and time where all zA members join the new server, and help get it to the top of the server browser.

05-17-2019, 05:25 PM
I have a Mac and Im technology challenged, so I can't do a work around....nice playing with you guys.
05-17-2019, 05:37 PM
Those who say the word can't, usually mean they won't try.

05-17-2019, 05:38 PM (This post was last modified: 05-17-2019 05:50 PM by NOMADE UNKNOW.)
Thumbs Up RE: Zero Alpha Hybrid Domination Server
Wooww amazing...

In april 2014, my first posts I made here was talking about those maps.

See this post

^^
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-17-2019, 06:39 PM
Just to be clear.....it has nothing to do with not trying. I don't know how to friggin do it. Period.
05-18-2019, 07:44 AM
(05-17-2019 06:39 PM)Reaper2 Wrote:  Just to be clear.....it has nothing to do with not trying. I don't know how to friggin do it. Period.

Hi Reaper ^^
If you need help installing, I can help you!...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-19-2019, 07:56 AM
Rainbow RE: Zero Alpha Hybrid Domination Server
(05-17-2019 06:39 PM)Reaper2 Wrote:  Just to be clear.....it has nothing to do with not trying. I don't know how to friggin do it. Period.
HAHA Mike is such a nice guy everyone is so stupid and annoying LOL! Reaper my friend I did some searching. Im just starting to work on this Remember Windows Os is full of patches and fixes that MAC users are unaccustomed to dealing with this type of bull crap. So we want to use our MACs to pay in this Windows environment.. Haters gone hate. Im looking at this https://forums.macrumors.com/threads/cod...ap.694154/ today and will let you know the results. It seems to make sense. Wish me luck!
05-19-2019, 08:25 AM
Here are a couple of links that may help Mac users. First off, if you use bootcamp and have a partitioned hard drive to run Windows, then you rally don't need to use a workaround (Parallels too) , since your Mac can actually run as a PC if you want it to. If you don't have windows installed on your Mac using Bootcamp or Parallels, then you can try using the Wine workaround, and that's not drinking until you sit in the corner of shame to rethink your life. It's a workaround that takes a little bit of knowhow, but may work.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cieq_KsEjAc. Video tutorial

https://www.cod4-server.com/index.php/Th...8-on-Mac/. Wine thread