You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
admin abuse
05-06-2019, 10:09 PM
admin abuse
i play in this server all the time and there is a guy called Steve and got admin power, he keep kicking me for no reason, one night he kicked me 3 times in a roll, of course i didnt do anything and he has no reason to kick me, so i was able to rejoin the game, and today at midnight, he banned me for two weeks with Rule 8: Exploiting / Glitching which i never did. i dont usually post here, but this time i cant keep quiet by such admin abuse, Steve is being very rude and messing around, his admin power should be taken, because such behavior is against the rules and not acceptable, he isnt qualified to be an admin. Now i am banned for two weeks without a valid reason, i also post on the banned section and hope the real admin can help to fix this issue, thank you.
Find all posts by this user
05-07-2019, 07:23 AM
RE: admin abuse
I looked into your situation. You were last "kicked" by STEVE on March 19th for team stacking. This was almost 2 months ago. Don't team stack and you won't be kicked, it's that simple. There are rules on our server and if you can't handle that, then maybe it's time you moved on to another server.

[Image: 76561197969340271.png]
05-07-2019, 09:07 AM
(05-07-2019 07:23 AM)ChicagoMike Wrote:  I looked into your situation. You were last "kicked" by STEVE on March 19th for team stacking. This was almost 2 months ago. Don't team stack and you won't be kicked, it's that simple. There are rules on our server and if you can't handle that, then maybe it's time you moved on to another server.

That’s not the last time, it was probably not on record, last time he kicked me 3 times in one signal game for no reason, you can ask Steve did he kick me 3 times in one game, I checked the public ban list, I wasn’t on it when he did it, so I rejoin the game and he kicked me again and again, also and I don’t do team switching cuz the server don’t allow you change team once you choose.
05-07-2019, 07:09 PM
Oh yeah, that was me having some fun. Wasn't it fun? I thought it was fun. Relax dude. Admin abuse is a permanent ban for no reason. A kick is just a kick. Back in the day we used to kick each other all the time for the hell of it because we weren't competitive in game. We played to have fun. This is something that needs to come back again. Having fun is what it's all about. If you take the game seriously, then I think it's time you give up on games... They're just games, nothing more.

Now, this thread is also closed. See you in 2 weeks.

[Image: 76561197969340271.png]
Thread Closed