You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Hello There, Guest!

Poll: Interested in zA GTAV FiveM RP Server?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
GTAV RP FiveM Server
04-15-2019, 09:21 PM
RE: GTAV RP FiveM Server
How does it work?

In game name "Phantom"

Twitch channel -
https://www.twitch.tv/phantom_incarnate

Plays.tv channel -
https://plays.tv/u/phantomincarnate
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-16-2019, 02:43 AM
(04-15-2019 09:21 PM)Phantom_Incarnate Wrote:  How does it work?

If your wondering how it works from a technical side. It's basically a GTAV dedicated server that anyone can run. It's supports the ability for people to add many different scripts to have new features. For instance, one basic script adds the need for fuel for vehicles. Another adds basic needs such as food and water. The list goes on and for new possibilities. There is even the ability to stream custom content to players such as a user created car or house.

The RP part can possibly be dull and a little boring at first, but the fun comes from what we make of the characters we create. You can see a lot of Twitch streamers really get into their characters. It makes for a pretty good time if you just let yourself go. I saw a stream a little bit ago tonight where this guy was just taking a drivers test and the the lady giving the test directed him out to an abandoned mine where she revealed herself to be a serial killer and stabbed him. Poor guy was just trying to hit on the lady and she turned out to be a psycho, xD
04-16-2019, 07:39 AM
I personally think we need to stop talking about it and make it happen lol

[Image: 76561197969340271.png]
04-16-2019, 07:55 AM
Id want to be the biggest drug pusher out there. Blank-stare