You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
ERROR LOGGING INTO THE SERVER
03-16-2019, 01:11 AM (This post was last modified: 03-16-2019 01:14 AM by barsikgood.)
ERROR LOGGING INTO THE SERVER
Hi, I have a problem logging in to the server, can you help me? 03.11 I tried to enter the server, but the game gave an error that someone uses my CD key. The next day there was the same error, while there was no one on the server at that time, I can go to other servers. I also tried to enter the game on your server from a laptop, the same gives an error that my CD key is used, although there is another account with a different key. What should I do? And is this problem solved? I did not find a solution on the Internet.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-16-2019, 10:50 AM
RE: ERROR LOGGING INTO THE SERVER
Today it was difficult to go to the server, strange
03-16-2019, 11:32 AM
(03-16-2019 10:50 AM)barsikgood Wrote:  Today it was difficult to go to the server, strange

YO POMA, YOU SAID YOU'RE USING AN AUTHENTIC GAME KEY. TELL US THE FIRST 4 NUMBERS OF YOUR KEY SO WE CAN CHECK WHAT'S GOING ON.

I THINK THE PROBLEM IS RELATED TO THE KEY YOU'RE USING.
03-18-2019, 06:00 AM (This post was last modified: 03-18-2019 08:34 AM by baka.zero.)
(03-16-2019 11:32 AM)STEVE Wrote:  
(03-16-2019 10:50 AM)barsikgood Wrote:  Today it was difficult to go to the server, strange

YO POMA, YOU SAID YOU'RE USING AN AUTHENTIC GAME KEY. TELL US THE FIRST 4 NUMBERS OF YOUR KEY SO WE CAN CHECK WHAT'S GOING ON.

I THINK THE PROBLEM IS RELATED TO THE KEY YOU'RE USING.

Today again I was unable to enter the Domination server, the reason is the same. Here are the first signs of my key: DELETED by DavidJS
03-18-2019, 08:47 AM
The reason you are not able to connect at times is because I have toggled the server to non cracked. I've been doing this lately because of a persistent cheater who has been changing keys and using a VPN to reconnect after as many bans as he pleases. It's literally the only defense against someone like that.

I don't know where you got your CD key, but according to zA's server, your GUID is considered cracked aka not legitimate. You have over 1500 connections to the server and the result has never changed. If your key is legit, perhaps your using it in a cracked copy of the game you got from the Internet somewhere?

I just toggled it back, so you may be able to connect again.