You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
MORE ISSUES...
03-14-2019, 06:01 PM
MORE ISSUES...
DJ WAS ON AGAIN THIS MORNING. THE LAST TIME HE GOT BANNED, HE WAS USING 333 FPS AS SHOWN IN HIS VIDEO WHERE HE WAS HALF NAKED. (HIS ASS SHOULD HAVE BEEN BANNED JUST FOR THAT IN MY OPINION).

I CAN'T FIND THAT POST BUT IF I REMEMBER CORRECTLY, IT WAS DECIDED THAT FALLS UNDER, "EXPLOITING".

TODAY, ON CRASH MAP, HE JUMPED FROM THE TOP OF THE BUILDING NEXT TO C TO THE OTHER BUILDING.

THAT'S ONLY POSSIBLE IF SOMEONE IS USING 333 FPS RIGHT?

TAKE A LOOK AT THE DEMO.

Attached File(s)
.dm_1  DJ2.dm_1 (Size: 1.57 MB / Downloads: 2)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-15-2019, 04:58 AM
RE: MORE ISSUES...
If it's the building I'm thinking of that's next to the long alley that goes up to A, you can get up there very easily with 125. I personally feel jumping to the top of certain buildings is fine such as that one.

I've always looked at these sort of things and asked myself a few questions... Can you be killed in this location? Was it gotten to without clipping a wall, utilizing a bounce, or performing an elevator? If the answer is yes to both, I have no real issue with it.
03-15-2019, 09:05 AM
Even though 333 FPS allows for more "ability" for certain jumps and movements, unless we have a clearly stated rule saying that it is not allowed, then we cannot warn or ban for that. I'm in agreement with David that if there is access to areas that do not require a bounce or an elevator, then I personally do not see that as an exploit or a glitch. If the senior admins say otherwise, then we'll have to update the rules to state as much. As MikeEcho and I have discussed, we need to come up with a clear set of standards that all admins can follow, so we have some consistency in our execution of the rules, warnings and bans alike.
03-15-2019, 01:13 PM
wait is 333 ping prohibited?

03-15-2019, 01:34 PM
Nope. Never been discussed.
03-18-2019, 08:16 PM
I watched the demo and all he is doing is strafe jumping. Very popular with promod players and based on what I've seen, I wouldn't be surprised if this guy has played a few promod matches. Even someone without promod and strafe jumping experience can get there since it doesn't require manipulation of your FPS.

In my opinion, there is no foul. Game on.

[Image: 76561197969340271.png]