You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
SunWarri0r Ban Appeal
02-09-2019, 11:01 PM
SunWarri0r Ban Appeal
Please use this format for your ban appeal. Otherwise your thread will be closed and you will be warned.

Name (when banned): SunWarri0r

Other Aliases: Darth Vader

Punkbuster GUID (8 or 32 characters):
N/A
Date & Time: Feb 9th 11 pm EST

Server: ZA DOM

Admin who Banned you: SGT Slaffy

Why you were banned: Rule 3

Why you think this ban should be lifted:
I only had 1 warning before getting banned, and I was just talking to Ninja in the discord and he said he only saw 1 also. For the other admins who weren't present, I was banned for asking Slaffy why he switched the map to shipment instead of letting the new rotation play.

if you check the chat logs you will see that "multiple users" did not request the map. It was just NinjaSr which is fine. but It was requested in discord via voicechat so I had no way of knowing that it was requested.

Due to the information I had at the time, I accused slaffy of changing the map from downpour to shipment just because he doesn't like downpour which got me my first warning and only warning of the night. The reason I had a problem with this though is because he did the same thing earlier in the day(skipping downpour for shipment and then going straight to overgrown) and its literally the first day of the new rotation. Can't we just enjoy it?
Normally I wouldn't give a shit but on the first day? C'mon let the maps play.

I was never "upset", I was just making a point. In fact I was on a rather long win streak and was in a very good mood. Either way, NinjaSr did request shipment so I was ok with it after I found that out.

I'm of the opinion that Slaffy was upset that I beat him a few times tonight and this is what caused him to TB me. My evidence is he also put me on the follow list for team switching which I NEVER do. If I'm not having a good time I simply leave. In fact, I played a game on crossfire vs slaffy, chop, kyzu ninja sr, and FlightNight? and won that game through a clutch cap on C. I don't have a need to "spectate switch." Yet he accused me of it when I got auto balanced during a different game.

I'm positive he was looking for an excuse to ban me all day.

I was TB'd for 1 day but Slaffy is recommending me to be banned for 2 weeks?
A 2 week ban for something so trivial and small as this is really a long shot and harsh imo.

I do apologize, it's just that I was of the opinion he was changing the map with his admin status as he saw fit, instead of what the SERVER actually wanted and voted for. whether or not that constitutes a warning let alone a ban is not up to me. But imagine living in a world where we would never be allowed to question others in authority? As I am being punished for doing just that...

However, I do humbly apologize again now that I know Ninja asked for shipment in voicechat. I made a mistake.

As for the discord "trolling" I did, I just joined the voicechat and played a little baby crying for a max of 10 seconds and left. Slaffy and Ninja were laughing their asses off the first time so I came back and did it again. That's clearly not abuse if your laughing at my joke.
Find all posts by this user
02-09-2019, 11:24 PM
RE: SunWarri0r Ban Appeal
I am on my laptop currently, so I can post more stuff related to this later. My question now is with the discord. You left the discord server, joined again, got banned from the discord and then you joined with another account. Just explain why you did this.

[Image: btn_donateCC_LG.gif]

Please donate via PayPal HERE
02-09-2019, 11:27 PM
This is from another thread http://zeroalphagaming.us/showthread.php...3#pid36743 where Slaffy responded

Quote: Sunwarrior has been temp banned for Trolling/excessive abuse in game after 2 verbal warnings and 2 b3 warnings. This temporary ban is 1 day in length. I see that this ban be extended. He started to get upset after a map was requested by multiple users. I see this ban get extended to two weeks, since this is the 3rd time he has broken rule 3 and been temp banned for it.

Of note he also came into the discord server and trolled there as well.

This was Dom- Feb 9th 2300 EST

~SSgt.

02-09-2019, 11:34 PM (This post was last modified: 02-10-2019 12:01 AM by sunwarri0r.)
When I initially got banned I didn't know why. Because I left the voice chat, went on twitch and when i opened the discord tab a bit later zA was gone. My curiosity got the best of me and I wanted to check and see if I was banned or if my discord wasn't working properly. so I logged back in so I could ask NinjaSr what happened. He then informed me that slaffy banned me from discord and the server and that he was sorry. We chatted for a little bit and then he got off. I also wanted to stay in contact with my friends in the server as I was chatting with STEVE as well.

Or are you asking why I played the baby crying mp4?
02-10-2019, 02:57 AM
This is the discord incident I was talking about

[Image: Ocx1dRk.png]

Previous penalties against you

[Image: nBd1ccv.png]

And your chat logs during the said incident

[Image: zmQWXjJ.png]

Now with that given, I can say that a 2 week ban will be excessive, but I am of the opinion that the 1 day ban should stay in place. The discord ban will be removed.

However, your behavior seems quite taunting, which shows in the rest of your chat logs where it seems you are stirring some trouble with other players. I just want to let you know that if that behavior continues there will be other trouble for you on the server. So for future reference treat everyone with respect and keep the insults to everyone to yourself. If there is a major issue against a player or admin you have feel free to contact a senior admin about it, so that the issue can be dealt with in the correct manner.

02-10-2019, 06:31 AM
My push for a 2 week ban was not because of this incident. I think that anybody that has every played with me, knows my wins and losses and kdr doesnt matter.. This player just simply has a trend of breaking the rule with 3 different admins opinions on it.
I 100% do not feel this incident with me alone is worthy of a 2 week ban, but this incident + past history is where my mind was coming from. Personally I don't care if he comes back, I treat everybody the same.
02-10-2019, 08:07 AM
As per my previous offences they are all cheating related and as we all know I dont cheat so those should be dismissed. Except for the 1 time I got a rule 3warning from free hugs on 11/26/17 but lets be honest Hugs is another guy who has it out for me. The proof is how many times he has given me warnings. It's more than any other admin. and the rule 3 warning was for something even more trivial then what we are talking about now AND in 2017.

I also received a temp ban from chicago mike. Which was fair, and in my opinion my only real offence. I got into an argument with a random. However for my first offence, I was never given a warning it was just an immediate ban after the fact. Which again is whatever as I actually did something wrong and I did my time for that. I'm glad you brought my history up because this is actually not bad at all for over 3 years of being here. I thought it was much worse
02-10-2019, 08:38 AM (This post was last modified: 02-10-2019 08:58 AM by sunwarri0r.)
and yeah I admit I call someone a pussy camper or noob from time to time. thats how I grew up playing games in mw2 lobbies on xbox 360. its where boys became men with all the shit talk that was going on. I throw an insult on average probably like once every 300 games if I had to take a guess.

so i wont call anyone a pussy camper here anymore cuz its 2019 and as for slaffy I just wont talk to him. Cuz I literally called him an Angel and he considered that abuse. When in the same day he called me an egotistical maniac and told singh129 to stop gargling my nuts when all he did is give me a compliment.

thanks,

Sun
02-10-2019, 09:49 AM (This post was last modified: 02-10-2019 09:49 AM by 11Snowman11.)
(02-10-2019 08:38 AM)sunwarri0r Wrote:  Cuz I literally called him an Angel and he considered that abuse.

This is not helping you at all, and pretty sure that was not meant as a compliment as we can see in the chatlogs
This is now closed

Thread Closed