You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
sunwarrior
02-09-2019, 08:59 PM
sunwarrior
Sunwarrior has been temp banned for Trolling/excessive abuse in game after 2 verbal warnings and 2 b3 warnings. This temporary ban is 1 day in length. I see that this ban be extended. He started to get upset after a map was requested by multiple users. I see this ban get extended to two weeks, since this is the 3rd time he has broken rule 3 and been temp banned for it.

Of note he also came into the discord server and trolled there as well.

This was Dom- Feb 9th 2300 EST

~SSgt.
Find all posts by this user
02-09-2019, 09:19 PM (This post was last modified: 02-09-2019 10:29 PM by sunwarri0r.)
RE: sunwarrior
Hey thanks for posting the thread so quick Slaffy!

Can you please show everyone where you gave me 2 warnings? I only had 1. and I was just talking to Ninja in the discord and he said he only saw 1 also. For the other admins who weren't present, if you check the chat logs you will see that "multiple users" did not request the map. It was just NinjaSr which is fine. but It was requested in discord via voicechat so I had no way of knowing that it was requested.

Due to the information I had at the time, I accused slaffy of changing the map from downpour to shipment just because he doesn't like downpour which got me my first warning and only warning of the night. The reason I had a problem with this though is because he did the same thing earlier in the day(skipping downpour for shipment and then going straight to overgrown) and its literally the first day of the new rotation. Can't we just enjoy it?
Normally I wouldn't give a shit but on the first day? C'mon let the maps play. I was never "upset", I was just making a point. In fact I was on a rather long win streak and was in a very good mood. Either way, NinjaSr did request shipment so I was ok with it after I found that out.

I'm of the opinion that Slaffy was upset that I beat him a few times tonight and this is what caused him to TB me. My evidence is he also put me on the follow list for team switching which I NEVER do. If I'm not having a good time I simply leave. In fact, I played a game on crossfire vs slaffy, chop, kyzu ninja sr, and FlightNight? and won that game through a clutch cap on C. I don't have a need to "spectate switch." Yet he accused me of it when I got auto balanced during a different game. I'm positive he was looking for an excuse to ban me all day.

A 2 week ban for something so trivial and small as this is really a long shot and harsh imo.

I do apologize, it's just that I was of the opinion he was changing the map with his admin status as he saw fit, instead of what the SERVER actually wanted and voted for. whether or not that constitutes a warning let alone a ban is not up to me. But imagine living in a world where we would never be allowed to question others in authority? As I am being punished for doing just that...

However, I do humbly apologize again now that I know Ninja asked for shipment in voicechat. I made a mistake.

As for the discord trolling, I just joined the voicechat and played a little baby crying for a max of 10 seconds and left. Slaffy and Ninja were laughing their asses off the first time so I came back and did it again. That's clearly not abuse if your laughing at my joke.
02-09-2019, 10:56 PM (This post was last modified: 02-09-2019 10:56 PM by 11Snowman11.)
RE: sunwarrior
Please use the correct format to appeal a ban.
http://zeroalphagaming.us/forumdisplay.php?fid=24

[Image: btn_donateCC_LG.gif]

Please donate via PayPal HERE
Thread Closed