You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
[DENIED] Tia application
01-09-2019, 09:41 PM (This post was last modified: 02-01-2019 11:10 AM by 11Snowman11.)
Tia application
Contact Information

Name: Sam
XFire Username: N/A
Steam Username: N/A

Game Information

Current Games: CoD4
Game Aliases: Tia and LuIu, DPG|CptAmerica
Current Servers: DOM
GameTracker Links: Here
PB GUID: I'll edit this with it
Steam ID: N/A
Who Invited You: HASSAN CHOP

Personal Information

Why do you want to join Zer0 Alpha?: zA runs the only active dom server left and i'll be damned if i'm not going to do what I can to keep it alive. Helping moderate and being another person watching the server to catch rule breakers seems like a natural step up from just playing on the server, chatting and reporting cheaters.
What can you contribute by joining Zero Alpha?: Hopefully some prompt responsiveness and quick moderating abilities to minimize damage of rule breakers.
Have you ever been a part of a clan before?: No
Additional Info: You can reach me on Discord!
Find all posts by this user
01-09-2019, 10:30 PM
RE: Tia application
I think you should have MOD status. Post any admin actions you take. If you don’t have MOD status let me know

[Image: 4870753.png]
01-09-2019, 10:41 PM
(01-09-2019 10:30 PM)SHHPANK Wrote:  I think you should have MOD status. Post any admin actions you take. If you don’t have MOD status let me know
I don't have mod status.
01-10-2019, 04:58 AM
Agree

removing hackers one by one
[Image: zatrashremover.gif]
---- from the zero alpha pond ----
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-10-2019, 07:46 AM
never mind i was half asleep when i originally posted i thought you were |DPG|CptAwesome. not sure why chop would invite you when you really havent been on the server that many times. i dont think i have ever seen you. so i think its a no for now

[Image: 4870753.png]
01-10-2019, 11:38 AM (This post was last modified: 01-10-2019 11:39 AM by epic bind man.)
(01-10-2019 07:46 AM)SHHPANK Wrote:  never mind i was half asleep when i originally posted i thought you were |DPG|CptAwesome. not sure why chop would invite you when you really havent been on the server that many times. i dont think i have ever seen you. so i think its a no for now
I play in DOM quite a lot.

[Image: e9KvAzC.png]

Gametracker puts me at 82 hours in the DOM server.