You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
hacks4every1 Wh
12-30-2018, 07:55 PM
hacks4every1 Wh
was on the fence about this guy until he shot through the roof on overgrown

Attached File(s)
.dm_1  hacks4every1.dm_1 (Size: 404.03 KB / Downloads: 3)

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-30-2018, 11:37 PM
RE: hacks4every1 Wh
I was the player who died in the clip, and this wasn’t cheating. This was a knowledgeable player predicting where I was going to go based off the information at their disposal. This user saw me in front of Grandma’s House, shot me up pretty good, knew I was hurt and predicted that I would either run towards the fireplace or go upstairs to hide.

Knowing that it’s basically impossible to wallbang someone at fireplace from that angle they decided to take a chance and spam my path up the stairs, and continued guess spamming in the most common area in the attic (by the MG windows). This clip was a combination of luck, skill, and great timing. One kill through a wall doesn’t count as sufficient evidence for hacking.

If you notice in the earlier part of the demo, this user guessed where players would be and was wrong a majority of the time (one example being near B site when he jump spammed the broken wall hoping to find an enemy player, but that player had already moved positions).

Just my 2 cents, but I 100% don’t feel this player was hacking.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-31-2018, 07:01 AM
John is correct on this one. One example of a Wallbang kill is just luck. Why I try and make my demos longer; hopefully with 3 or more examples of suspect actions they are committing JUST to be sure I am actually seeing what I think I am seeing. Aimbot videos are sometimes shorter....but it usually does not take to many target snaps to see that shit.
12-31-2018, 07:36 AM (This post was last modified: 12-31-2018 07:38 AM by 24MikeEcho.)
Agree on this one, too much fishing for hits, and spamming known player spots. This looks more like just good play and good UAV usage, need much more than this to prove hacking.

I have additional demo's of I think this same player when he was playing as BANNED on bog, and all of them are similar.

Just my 2 cents.

removing hackers one by one
[Image: zatrashremover.gif]
---- from the zero alpha pond ----
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-01-2019, 12:42 PM
Hi, I was running Hacks4Every1, and I have been proven not guilty. Smile
01-01-2019, 06:16 PM