You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Kyzu<3 wh ab
12-31-2018, 10:47 AM (This post was last modified: 12-31-2018 10:51 AM by SteveEH.)
RE: Kyzu<3 wh ab
(12-31-2018 07:49 AM)24MikeEcho Wrote:  We need some more admin input on this, as I still stand by my call for now.

There is no way someone is that quick on player to player with basically zero overshot on any of them, and hitting his mark 99% of the time + being lucky thru smoke and walls so many times.

I use to watch top ranked promod players back in the day, and even they where not that CONSISTENTLY fantastic in EVERY game they played.
PS: I have called for some senior admin input on this call of mine as well.

Ummmmmmm, I do that all the time on zA. Been reported many times for it as well.

Snapping on players is a common thing when you have been playing with the same mouse, keyboard, and sensitivity for years. Just watch any competitive match of CSGO where it takes WAYYYYY more skill to land a shot and watch how people snap onto their targets.

Just watching this small 10 min video proves my point.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v__Hjreg7vw
Find all posts by this user
12-31-2018, 12:43 PM (This post was last modified: 01-01-2019 11:46 AM by 24MikeEcho.)
Different game different engine.
Show me samples of "regular" players in COD4 that can snap from player to player with zero overshot (consistently), and you might have something.
(12-31-2018 10:47 AM)SteveEH Wrote:  
(12-31-2018 07:49 AM)24MikeEcho Wrote:  We need some more admin input on this, as I still stand by my call for now.

There is no way someone is that quick on player to player with basically zero overshot on any of them, and hitting his mark 99% of the time + being lucky thru smoke and walls so many times.

I use to watch top ranked promod players back in the day, and even they where not that CONSISTENTLY fantastic in EVERY game they played.
PS: I have called for some senior admin input on this call of mine as well.

Ummmmmmm, I do that all the time on zA. Been reported many times for it as well.

Snapping on players is a common thing when you have been playing with the same mouse, keyboard, and sensitivity for years. Just watch any competitive match of CSGO where it takes WAYYYYY more skill to land a shot and watch how people snap onto their targets.

Just watching this small 10 min video proves my point.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v__Hjreg7vw

removing hackers one by one
[Image: zatrashremover.gif]
---- from the zero alpha pond ----
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-31-2018, 04:11 PM
I feel that long time regulars like Kyzu should need a majority consensus when it comes to being permanently banned from the server. It sounds like the community is split on this one, and I don’t think there’s enough hard evidence proving him a cheater. Please reconsider and unban the dude.
01-01-2019, 11:00 AM (This post was last modified: 01-01-2019 11:11 AM by SteveEH.)
(12-31-2018 12:43 PM)24MikeEcho Wrote:  Different game different engine.
Show me samples of "regular" players in COD4 that can snap from player to player with zero overshot (consistently), and you might have something.

Please re-post this in the original tread, don't start a new tread for the same thing

It's hard to find Promod players as the scene was only around for 2 years and a lot of the clips never made it to the internet. I have found some that shows the lock on players, the shot through smoke and walls and other surfaces, and some more evidence to how a Promod player moves and plays. Just for reference, these clips are from 10 and 8 years ago. Imagine someone playing Promod like this for that many years and where they would be today.

TEK9 Stevy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWTAs3HP_VI

qLimAxzU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HSPKTA0KQxM

synde & rEplan
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pumXkqrHZk

I never started a new thread? I was always replying to the original thread unless the forum screwed up. I followed a single link to the post so there was no way I could have created a new thread to begin with.
01-01-2019, 11:48 AM
Sorry, my bad on the "new tread"

(01-01-2019 11:00 AM)SteveEH Wrote:  
(12-31-2018 12:43 PM)24MikeEcho Wrote:  Different game different engine.

Please re-post this in the original tread, don't start a new tread for the same thing

It's hard to find Promod players as the scene was only around for 2 years and a lot of the clips never made it to the internet. I have found some that shows the lock on players, the shot through smoke and walls and other surfaces, and some more evidence to how a Promod player moves and plays. Just for reference, these clips are from 10 and 8 years ago. Imagine someone playing Promod like this for that many years and where they would be today.

TEK9 Stevy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWTAs3HP_VI

qLimAxzU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HSPKTA0KQxM

synde & rEplan
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pumXkqrHZk

I never started a new thread? I was always replying to the original thread unless the forum screwed up. I followed a single link to the post so there was no way I could have created a new thread to begin with.

01-01-2019, 04:17 PM (This post was last modified: 01-01-2019 04:21 PM by 24MikeEcho.)
As it will take a while to get finality on this ban from the senior admins, I have decided to give Kyzu the benefit of the doubt for the time being, and to unban him for now!

01-02-2019, 11:02 AM (This post was last modified: 01-02-2019 11:20 AM by Bottlerocket.)
I know Kyzu is clean and don't think he should be PB'd. I've spec'd him while talking to him on discord several times. He has, on several occasions, walked me through where he will quick scope spawn points. Smoke or no smoke, he'll show exactly where he will fire to get hit markers etc, kills, etc. He knows all the maps like the back of his hand, purposely stays off of maps that do not benefit from his style of play. As SteveEH, Slaffy, Sing129 and several others have stated, he's a former promod player. I've invited other admins/mods and players to join on discord while spec'ing him, so they can understand as well. None of them have, or will, but if they would, I think they'd have a much better understanding of how he plays. He's given me a few things to listen for, pay attention to, etc, and it has helped. He also has pointed out other who do cheat by explaining what they're doing, or how that type of shot is actually not possible. Again, without writing a small book here, I disagree with others who think he cheats.
01-02-2019, 02:07 PM
Thanks Bottle, I appreciate your input on this Thumb-up

01-03-2019, 10:29 AM (This post was last modified: 01-03-2019 10:34 AM by dj1.)
dunno if my opinion is valued or not but coming from someone who has been a top player on this server for 3 years id argue kyzu almost certainly does not cheat (like 99.9% sure)

just has good mechanics, game knowledge, been playing the game forever, etc

ive played 100s of games with/against him and never once suspected he cheated or did anything odd enough to catch my notice
01-03-2019, 01:49 PM
Hi dj1, ALL input is appreciated, and all help so that I make the right call in the end.

Thanks for your input.

He is currently UNBANNED, until further notice!

Thread Closed