You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Kyzu<3 wh ab
12-28-2018, 05:56 PM (This post was last modified: 12-28-2018 05:56 PM by 24MikeEcho.)
Kyzu<3 wh ab
Name: Kyzu<3 [149646]
Date: Fri.12-28-18
Time: 7:43pm
Reason: wh/ab
Demo: 2 demos
Comment:
. Always knows where every player is, even when UAV is off
. Tracks players (He tries his best not to do so, but on one or two occasions he does)
. Kills players that are not visible
. The precise positioning and speed of switching from one kill to next (soft aimbot hack, that positions, but does not fire).
. Kills through smoke

He has been PB'ed

Attached File(s)
.dm_1  Kyzu3.149646.Fri.12_28_18.743pm.whab_1.dm_1 (Size: 2.71 MB / Downloads: 17)
.dm_1  Kyzu3.149646.Fri.12_28_18.743pm.whab_2.dm_1 (Size: 583.98 KB / Downloads: 10)

removing hackers one by one
[Image: zatrashremover.gif]
---- from the zero alpha pond ----
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-28-2018, 11:05 PM
RE: Kyzu<3 wh ab
I totally agree with this call. His odds defying "luck" at multiple head shots thru thick smoke on players with UAV jammer and/or no active radar for his team is just too suspect to ignore....ESPECIALLY since we usually don't have like 24 players on each side anymore for most games like we did in recent yrs past. Hi,..I'm senator SAINT RICO; and I approve this ban,[ vote 4 me].
Find all posts by this user
12-29-2018, 06:29 AM
I disagree with this call. Many times people have "had it out" for him, and I still believe he is clean personally. My 2 cents.
12-29-2018, 08:45 AM
I disagree with this call. I might not have the power of a mod or admin, but any good player can realize that he isn't hacking. I do believe that certain admins had it out for him since the beginning, just like Sun and I until we proved with video evidence that we played like we always do without the use of helpers. Just by watching his movements and how he plays, you can tell he is a competition player and wears headphones. I also called out Kyzu for hacking the first time I played against him but when I started watching him to hopefully get a demo, I knew right away that he was a Promod/Comp player.
12-29-2018, 09:42 AM (This post was last modified: 12-29-2018 09:50 AM by RSN.)
Thanks be to Mike for having the hutzpah to make a determination based on clear and convincing evidence in the demos rather than an utterly ridiculous evidence standard of beyond a reasonable doubt. I had pretty much ceased playing when Kyzu was present since it was my opinion he was not legit.

The wh/nosmoke is pretty obvious in the demos, but the aim assist is the really tricky one.

Of particular import are the rapid spins by Kyzu to find the next target wherein there is no overshoot in the aim, he is dead on aimed at the next enemy after rapidly spinning anywhere from 90 to 180 degrees, targets that are not in the FOV prior to his aim spin.

One other area where he occasionally booboos is when he hipfires a sniper rifle into smoke, and miraculously it kills someone. This can happen on rare occasion for the average player, I will concede, but with Kyzu it happens much more often than luck might dictate.

He is good at toggling the aim assist on/off, and when it's off, ya really gotta watch the demos for this, he really sucks. When it's toggled "on", he drills enemy from a distance with the deagle, a weapon having a well known heavy recoil, yet he will rapid fire empty an entire clip at a considerably distant target and all shots produce hit markers.

I have multiple demos recorded over the past 6 months that provide further support evidentiary wise, if there is any interest in seeing see more, just let me know.
12-30-2018, 07:06 PM (This post was last modified: 12-31-2018 08:41 AM by RSN.)
Date/time stamps are often lost in an upload or transfer of a file so I am also providing such data.

Kyzu.dm_1 Date stamp: April 15, 2018, 8:35:03 AM

Kyzu2.dm_1 Date stamp: February 28, 2018, 5:24:36 PM

Kyzu1.dm_1 date stamp: February 24, 2018, 12:03:58 PM

edit: FWIW, these demos are inconclusive on aim assist, at the time I suspected bright skins, ns or wh. It is, obviously, not possible to determine skins cheat via spec or demo. Since the demos did not support any conclusion, they were not shared.

filedatestamp.jpg is a screenshot showing some (but not all) files and their dates/times in my COD4 demos folder

I also still have demos for every suspected cheater I PB'd as an admin. I still got em.

Opinions differ on whether a player is or is not cheating, and I do not make any claim to be the best arbiter at making that call. As an admin I spent time studying the COD4 cheats that are readily available over the internet, and some of the various cheat packages include very sophisticated settings that make it very difficult to tell if the user thereof is cheating. One of the more convincing pieces of evidence in a demo/video that cheats are in use is when a player either jumps or crouches while shooting, and their aim on the enemy never moves off target, iow, aim assist is "turned on" and the enemy is fully tracked in the aim, and such is seen in demos of Kyzu.

I have personal experience with just a few who are gifted gamers, those with eye-hand coordination that is exceptional, but my typical complaint is more attuned to those who snap aim on me, hip fire kill me across the map, or shoot me thru walls and smoke, they are the more likely cheaters in my opinion.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

.dm_1  kyzu.dm_1 (Size: 2.8 MB / Downloads: 3)
.dm_1  kyzu2.dm_1 (Size: 1.14 MB / Downloads: 2)
.dm_1  kyzu1.dm_1 (Size: 3.4 MB / Downloads: 2)
12-30-2018, 08:09 PM
I personally don't believe Kyzu cheats. #FREEKYZU
12-30-2018, 09:00 PM
Seems people were here to Proselytize their views on him. Seems a rather guilty until proven innocent case here in my opinion.
12-31-2018, 05:50 AM
In that demo not once was the person demoing aware of who was using dead silence, uav jammer or other perks along them lines. So for them to jump the conclusion of someone wh is absurd imo. I also thought kyzu was hack until I ran them perks. He had no idea i was there. And as for aimbot he misses a lot of shots for someone with aimbot. I'm not amazing player and only recently started but it's not hard to learn spawns. So when shooting thru smoke you shoot at likely places they would be. But that's just my opinion. I don't believe you should ban him off those demos as there is nothing in them.
12-31-2018, 07:49 AM (This post was last modified: 12-31-2018 07:56 AM by 24MikeEcho.)
We need some more admin input on this, as I still stand by my call for now.

There is no way someone is that quick on player to player with basically zero overshot on any of them, and hitting his mark 99% of the time + being lucky thru smoke and walls so many times.

I use to watch top ranked promod players back in the day, and even they where not that CONSISTENTLY fantastic in EVERY game they played.
PS: I have called for some senior admin input on this call of mine as well.

removing hackers one by one
[Image: zatrashremover.gif]
---- from the zero alpha pond ----
Thread Closed