You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Reapplying for Mod
12-15-2018, 08:29 PM
Reapplying for Mod
Contact Information

Name: Steve
Steam Username: voldead1 (or Steve EH, whatever one pops up when you search)

Game Information

Current Games: CoD4
Game Aliases: SteveEH, Steve EH, NotSteveEH, SteveHaxsEH, few others, cant remember.
Current Servers: zA Domination
GameTracker Links: Steve EH, SteveEH, SteveHaxsEH, NotSteveEH
Who Invited You: Originally Bottlerockt did and I had support from a few others.

Personal Information

Why do you want to join Zer0 Alpha?: ZA is my main server, I am on there quite a bit, and I do call out hackers as much as I can.

What can you contribute by joining Zero Alpha?: I have called out hackers before to multiple admins (Mike, Rico, Hugs, Bottle, Ben, Chop, Kille, etc)

Have you ever been a part of a clan before?: I have not.

Additional Info: Was mod before, rage quit a few times because I'm an idiot sometimes, uninstalled game and stopped playing for a while. Would like to get my mod status back as I can put people on the follow list when necessary. Many, and when I say many, I mean MANY, people have been banned by Mike, Rico, and a few others from when I have put them on the follow list.

Also, see old application here: http://zeroalphagaming.us/showthread.php?tid=7630
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-16-2018, 01:33 PM
RE: Reapplying for Mod
Hi Steve

I believe that once you forfeit your original invite or when your mod is removed, then you have to wait for another invite before you can applying again.

You need to basically start over to get an invite again

removing hackers one by one
[Image: zatrashremover.gif]
---- from the zero alpha pond ----
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-16-2018, 02:36 PM (This post was last modified: 12-16-2018 02:37 PM by SteveEH.)
(12-16-2018 01:33 PM)24MikeEcho Wrote:  Hi Steve

I believe that once you forfeit your original invite or when your mod is removed, then you have to wait for another invite before you can applying again.

You need to basically start over to get an invite again

Understandable. Should I get those admins to comment on this post, or should I make a new one? Some admins have mentioned that they wouldn't mind seeing me back as mod, but only in passing in game.

Can I at least get my regular status back?
12-16-2018, 03:49 PM
Sadly, that is above my pay grade. You would need to speek to someone like SHHPANK

removing hackers one by one
[Image: zatrashremover.gif]
---- from the zero alpha pond ----
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-17-2018, 06:49 AM
its a no from me

[Image: 4870753.png]