You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
[UNBANNED] dj1 ban appeal
12-04-2018, 09:25 AM (This post was last modified: 12-04-2018 09:26 AM by dj1.)
dj1 ban appeal
I concede that I was in the wrong concerning the backlot bounce issue a few months ago (ignoring slaffys decision), and I agree to abide by the admins rules if I am unbanned

(I was not reload cancel binding however)
Find all posts by this user
12-07-2018, 10:15 AM
RE: dj1 ban appeal
hello/
12-07-2018, 11:39 AM
Hi DJ1

You need to do the ban appeal in the proper format:
Name (when banned):
Other Aliases:
Punkbuster GUID (8 or 32 characters):
Date & Time:
Server: ZA DOMINATION
Admin who Banned you:
Why you were banned:
Why you think this ban should be lifted:

removing hackers one by one
[Image: zatrashremover.gif]
---- from the zero alpha pond ----
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-03-2019, 10:21 AM (This post was last modified: 01-03-2019 10:21 AM by dj1.)
You need to do the ban appeal in the proper format:
Name (when banned): dj1 probably
Other Aliases:
Punkbuster GUID (8 or 32 characters): 17bb5a1a
Date & Time: ~10/5
Server: ZA DOMINATION
Admin who Banned you: slaffy i believe
Why you were banned: bouncing
Why you think this ban should be lifted: I concede that I was in the wrong concerning the backlot bounce issue a few months ago (ignoring slaffys decision), and I agree to abide by the admins rules if I am unbanned

http://zeroalphagaming.us/showthread.php...0#pid36230
02-26-2019, 05:27 PM
Wink RE: dj1 ban appeal
Quote:{zA}ChicagoMike
Zer0 Alpha Senior Citizen

RE: dj1 perm banned
You know, I'm sitting here watching you all go back and forth and it's exhausting.

All you had to do was agree to disagree and be done with it. Maybe just keep your feet on the ground and play along for the sake of our sanity. Too much time has been wasted on this and in my opinion, all this could have been avoided if you had just honored the requests made by multiple players, including admins.

So, here's what's gonna happen. This thread will be closed and your ban will be permanent until it's not anymore. There is no timeframe. There is no promise of the ban being lifted. There are many other servers and many other games that have come out in the last 10 years that I'm sure you enjoy more than this one.

My suggestion to you is to take a LONG break, collect your thoughts and gain composure. If you want to try to come back to the servers, you will remember that so long as you play in our backyard, you will adhere to the rules and guidelines, no quesitons asked. If, or when, you finally decide that you were in the wrong and want to try and appeal your ban in a PROFESSIONAL manner, we will take into consideration that you are willing to follow the rules, keep your feet on the ground and keep your attitude in check when conversing with other players on the server. Consider this being your "last" last chance. We will not accept an appeal within 30 days of this post.

We are not here to babysit you. Playing on the server is a privilege, not a right. The admin team sacrifices their leisure time when having to deal with stuff like this and there are and have been many far worse scenarios.
You are not banned from the forums. We don't want to have to do that too, so please do not rehash this subject. You may post in other threads so long as they pertain to the subject title.

With all that being said, I wish you the best in your efforts to better yourself as a person of the community and I hope you take this post as a positive influence in your future experiences. I hope to see you accepting fault after 30 days so I can enjoy shoving my knife down your throat Lol

DJ1 You were banned by Shhpank, and ChicagoMike gave you some good advice (SEE THE RED SECTION above).

If you mean what you say in your appeal, that you will abide by the rules, without question or argument, then I will give you a VERY LAST CHANCE, but note that ALL the admins & mods will have their eyes & ears on you, EVERY TIME YOU PLAY!

I will unban your non-cracked GUID profile.

APPROVED (for now)

removing hackers one by one
[Image: zatrashremover.gif]
---- from the zero alpha pond ----
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed