You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hey guys! I want back
11-06-2018, 03:01 AM
Hey guys! I want back
Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeey! long time no see, i do not play CoD4 anymore, csgo occupies most of my time but i want back.
Let me know what is needed... clean hax?, revive tdm server maybe?

HIIII AGAIN :DDD

"Desilusion" ~ A CoD4 ~ Montage
"Nostalgia" ~ A Multi CoD ~ Montage
"Impulse II" ~ A Multi CoD ~ Montage
"Best of... NEONZ"
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-06-2018, 04:41 AM
RE: Hey guys! I want back
well, howdy, NeOnZ!! =] I had been missing you and wondering what you were up to. Always thought you were a great player to play against as well as with....can see no reason why you wouldn't/shouldn't be welcomed back. I sure do miss {zA}silentstorm, too.
11-06-2018, 02:18 PM
Hey, NeOnZ. I don't personally know you, but I don't mind you jumping in. Populating the TDM server would be a great idea. Probably not a bad idea for all of us to jump in there so the number goes up and people see it in the server browser. Nobody wants to connect to an empty server.

If you come back, please don't abandon shortly afterwards.

If anyone can reach out to SilentStorm, that would be a + for sure.

[Image: 76561197969340271.png]
11-07-2018, 06:34 AM
I have sent {zA}silentstorm a couple PMs on here. One about3 or 4 months ago, and another last month....no reply as of yet. I also sent him an email not long ago as well. I'll keep trying though.....