You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
unfair admin action by {zA}FREE_HUGS
10-31-2018, 03:41 PM
unfair admin action by {zA}FREE_HUGS
I am posting to protest an unfair admin action by {zA}FREE_HUGS. A few days ago, he permabanned Kyzu after a series of dead on shots through thick smoke, that Hugs thought was obvious evidence of a no-smoke hack.

But Hugs did not record a demo that other admins and experienced players could watch and then explain to Hugs that Kyzu just knows all the spawn points on every map, and can also predict when players will spawn and which way they usually go after spawning, with split-second accuracy.

Hugs did not think of this obvious explanation for why Kyzu is able to get perfect one shot kills through smoke without ever seeing other players, so even though he lifted the permaban within minutes, and talked to Kyzu on Discord immediately afterwards, I believe Hugs should be punished by demanding that he apologize to Kyzu publicly, on this forum, and also order Kyzu a large pizza with his choice of toppings as a way of saying how sorry he is.

Hugs should also host an all-night candlelight vigil that all the players on this server can attend, to tell Kyzu we all love him and to ask him to come back to the {zA} server and play and show us all how it’s done.

That’s just my opinion, but there it is.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-01-2018, 10:55 AM
RE: unfair admin action by {zA}FREE_HUGS
Well, at least you owned it instead of going on a 3rd person sarcastic rant. Way to take the high road.
11-01-2018, 12:26 PM
QUICK!! We need a drummer to do the Baaa-Rump-Bump-Bump, and tap the cymbals to comically convey the intended zing of the above reply.
11-02-2018, 07:38 AM (This post was last modified: 11-02-2018 09:58 PM by Bottlerocket.)
Thanks for the compliment Rico. It wasn't intended to be a "zing", but just a quip that we, as admins, should be taking the high road and not getting petty. It's been a bit of an ultra-sensitive area lately and should remain fun. Can you imagine your outcry if Hugs would have posted that about you? The demand for respect and an in-game apology would be deafening through the halls of discord. Respect is something we all should naturally have towards others. NeOnZ said it best in the other post. You can't demand respect and simultaneously call out someone's prior military service as a disgrace, or answering about a senior admin other players are asking about, with a "fuck him". You can't talk about the power you have, or how you'll show it, all of this is a tad ridiculous and makes it uninviting to new players. SO, when you get up off the couch and the haze lifts, venture over to the corner of shame and rethink your life. Hopefully the golden rule will sink in and maybe you'll treat other players, admins as well, like you'd want to be treated.

queue comically-conveyed drummer.
11-02-2018, 11:08 AM
You are right, BottleRocket. No two ways about it. And well put.
11-04-2018, 03:46 PM
[Image: hVgiWz5.png]

[Image: 76561197969340271.png]
11-04-2018, 05:18 PM
Finally!! But, nothing I said was actually worthy of a comedic drum roll. Although,...I do appreciate the gesture, Mike. Again, feel like I have let you down as my sincere admittance of Bottle's valid point contains no sarcasm, clever wordplay, or puns.