You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
[UNBANNED] Banned for "Wallhack"
10-29-2018, 08:43 PM (This post was last modified: 10-30-2018 11:29 AM by ChicagoMike.)
Banned for "Wallhack"
Name (when banned): [R] SOCLON

Other Aliases: mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, I9.Moses, i9.BIGM, SEXXXY LEXXY

Punkbuster GUID (8 or 32 characters): bd25756152d7a9530f68b18672d03391

Date & Time: Monday OCT 29 837pm

Server: ZA DOMINATION

Admin who Banned you: HASSAN CHOP

Why you were banned: Everyone in the server said i was wall hacking on showdown. Which is a super small map.. Been playing this game for over 10+ years so I know every spawn point, choke hold point, and wallbang for every map.

Why you think this ban should be lifted: Been playing this game since it came out. Played 4 seasons of cevo main, competitive ladder with 5 v 5 teams on promod. Been playing this server since its last few us ones left. One of the last NA players to play this. Overall been playing 10 years. Knowledgeable about every wallbang spot with ak ak74 and sniper. I only use 3 classes have been for 10 years. I was main smg for my team back in the day. Watch this video to prove it. Me when i was like 14 playing this game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gyn3Ld93j54&t=7sMoses Team movie
Watch Video Please
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-29-2018, 09:05 PM
RE: Banned for "Wallhack"
You were on my team so i did not see your play continuously,except for what i recorded.. yet, you told other players you were cheating! what do you expect.lol
10-29-2018, 10:10 PM
It be cool if you could please unban me. I said i was cheating as a joke, cuz i knew capt pond was getting so mad i kept spawn killing him. I didn't think u would believe once u spectated me. You can tell by my play style I've been playing longer than the average joe. Plz and thanks.
10-29-2018, 10:58 PM
The demo is very short, but doesn't justify a ban for wallhacks based on what I saw. Just because he said he was cheating doesn't mean he was. I've been sarcastic, along with many others and said the same thing.
The ban should be lifted.

[Image: 76561197969340271.png]
10-30-2018, 06:04 AM
For WH you guys need to get a demo and other members will give their input. This is nothing new. Time to go back to basics. Too many iffy bans lately

[Image: 4870753.png]
10-30-2018, 09:30 AM
I never banned anyone without a demo.
SHHPANK the link is here http://zeroalphagaming.us/showthread.php?tid=7927
About [R] SOCLON, yes it was a short demo but only because everyone was nagging, "no admins to ban a cheater".so i took a short demo as a proof.yet he was on my team. i was not watching his play all the way through.
Still,i admit i rushed into banning him(not permanent). a longer demo needed to determine. i'll unban him as soon as i get on.
10-30-2018, 10:05 AM
I will agree with the unban stance mainly..(but not solely), because Showdown is a smaller map, with easy wallbang spots thanks in part to all the choke-points. Add on top of that--the fact that the map is designed as basically a Bigger square with a smaller courtyard square inside it. Makes it very difficult to tell..(not impossible, but difficult), if they are WallHacking or just dumping ammo into a known wallbang killzone. Oh yeah....and if they have Deep Impact---you're screwed.
10-30-2018, 11:28 AM
I lifted the ban myself.

[Image: 76561197969340271.png]
10-30-2018, 10:59 PM
thank you, Ill be back playing and you guys can spectate me for further information if you would like to make a permanent decision. I love cod4 even though it is dead.
11-01-2018, 02:01 PM
CHOP, you must NEVER let players, in game, brow beat you into banning someone.
You must make the call based on your perception and evidence, and not based on what others tell you!

removing hackers one by one
[Image: zatrashremover.gif]
---- from the zero alpha pond ----
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user