You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
dj1 perm banned
10-08-2018, 07:13 AM
RE: dj1 perm banned
I wasn't actually there for the bounce.....just saw the demo. But here's my issue. If a senior Admin( SHHPANK in this instance ), warned you about said bounce....you need to respect that call and act accordingly. Your disrespect of the warnings is why I feel you need to go. You are a bad example to other regs as well as newcomers....in a nutshell---ur attitude stinks, dj1.
Find all posts by this user
10-08-2018, 08:20 AM (This post was last modified: 10-08-2018 08:28 AM by dj1.)
i didnt know shhpank was an admin (in reference to him saying i wouldnt be unbanned on discord), as he doesnt have the {zA} tag like other admins do on there, thought he was just a normal player tossing in his 2cents like others were doing

nor did he ever warn me about the bounce, as it was slaffy who originally kicked me (he didnt warn me either, just kicked me and laughed about it)

maybe my "attitude" stinks because ive been witchhunted against in efforts to ban me off the server for the better part of the last 3 years
10-08-2018, 10:45 AM
Man his name is literally “zA SHHPANK” “Zer0 Alpha Senior Admin”
I Temp banned you, and verbally told you not to do it when you got back. I then proceeded to temp ban you again, provided a separate demo, that temp ban turned permanent.
Also trust me, I’ll laugh to your face if I’m going to laugh at all. I have no qualms about being direct. As far as I’m concerned you showed blatant disrespect for rules being temp banned twice for the same thing. I motion this thread be closed, he’s saying the same thing over and over, it seems a decision has been made and that is sticking.
10-08-2018, 12:12 PM (This post was last modified: 10-08-2018 12:31 PM by dj1.)
here ill spell it out explicitly for you

1) bouncing is not explicitly stated to be against the rules
2) multiple zA admins have effectively stated bouncing is allowed
3) slaffy bans me on 9/19 (separate incident), and this ban was overturned within hours
4) slaffy spends 10 minutes accusing me of using binds, warn bans me (separate incident)
4) slaffy bans me here for this incident, without stating the reason. I believe this ban to be of permanent nature as it was never stated otherwise (https://imgur.com/a/IM5T6wH shpank saying i wont be unbanned, further making me believe it is permanent, who i dont know to be an admin, and does not have zA in his name)
5) i ask on discord to be unbanned, where regular players say bouncing is fine so I assume my ban is not related to bouncing and that slaffy is just once again abusing his power against me, (which he has been shown to have through prior history) no admins say that it is just a temp ban when I ask why I got perm'd
6) I join the server a few days later and am no longer banned, assume that I have been unbanned (and assume that this slaffy guy has it out for me, and that all future interactions with him is him trolling me / power tripping on me so I just ignore whatever he says as whatever he does will be overturned by higher up admins, which has been shown to be the case up until this point)
7) because I am no longer banned and i believe that it was a permanent ban that was overturned, I believe that bouncing is indeed not a bannable offense, so I continue to do it (https://imgur.com/a/qD4hJgl I even say as much on discord)

if any admin (that i explicitly knew to be an admin) besides slaffy ever told me to stop doing this bounce (history shown to have had it out for me to a degree), I would have (although i would have argued as to why I have to since bouncing doesnt seem to be against the rules), perhaps this was a mistake on my part not listening to slaffy here but im sure if you put yourself in my shoes you could understand my perspective of ignoring him
10-08-2018, 02:10 PM
dj1, you were suspected of hack, and banned for glitch many times... and you kept, you just played with the fire. I think you don't have to cry for that, you were warned enough...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-08-2018, 02:28 PM (This post was last modified: 10-08-2018 02:42 PM by dj1.)
(10-08-2018 02:10 PM)Aurelie Wrote:  dj1, you were suspected of hack, and banned for glitch many times... and you kept, you just played with the fire. I think you don't have to cry for that, you were warned enough...

what does me having been SUSPECTED of hack have to do with anything (with 0 evidence ever brought about this claim)?

nor have I ever been banned for glitching (aside from this contested incident)

thank you for contributions on something you arent informed on though, really holding up to the objective and rational admin standard around here
10-08-2018, 03:26 PM
You know, I'm sitting here watching you all go back and forth and it's exhausting.

All you had to do was agree to disagree and be done with it. Maybe just keep your feet on the ground and play along for the sake of our sanity. Too much time has been wasted on this and in my opinion, all this could have been avoided if you had just honored the requests made by multiple players, including admins.

So, here's what's gonna happen. This thread will be closed and your ban will be permanent until it's not anymore. There is no timeframe. There is no promise of the ban being lifted. There are many other servers and many other games that have come out in the last 10 years that I'm sure you enjoy more than this one.

My suggestion to you is to take a LONG break, collect your thoughts and gain composure. If you want to try to come back to the servers, you will remember that so long as you play in our backyard, you will adhere to the rules and guidelines, no quesitons asked. If, or when, you finally decide that you were in the wrong and want to try and appeal your ban in a PROFESSIONAL manner, we will take into consideration that you are willing to follow the rules, keep your feet on the ground and keep your attitude in check when conversing with other players on the server. Consider this being your "last" last chance. We will not accept an appeal within 30 days of this post.

We are not here to babysit you. Playing on the server is a privilege, not a right. The admin team sacrifices their leisure time when having to deal with stuff like this and there are and have been many far worse scenarios.
You are not banned from the forums. We don't want to have to do that too, so please do not rehash this subject. You may post in other threads so long as they pertain to the subject title.

With all that being said, I wish you the best in your efforts to better yourself as a person of the community and I hope you take this post as a positive influence in your future experiences. I hope to see you accepting fault after 30 days so I can enjoy shoving my knife down your throat Lol

[Image: 76561197969340271.png]
10-14-2018, 01:03 PM
DJ1 its like you think we're stupid or something. News flash Most zA members have been playing this game for over 10 year. We know the difference between a reload cancel and reload script it's super Fucking obvious. Reload canceling allows you to fire a weapon like a shotgun or sniper faster then intend. A reload script allows you to a fire shot gut or sniper as fast as a fully automatic weapon.

AND YES THE "the whole community of players are sick of it" you probably wouldn't know because your part of the problem. You sound just like my father your close mined. What I mean by that is you go on the game and have 'fun' any way possible, but don't conciser how glitching and using scripts runes the game for others.

I'm not sure if you are aware but cod 4 is a 11 year old game aka fucking old and less people play it, but the players on it are the true players who want to play the game and have fun and love the game, but then we have to deal with assholes like you who break the rules and make the game less fun for other.

The one good thing about Cod 4 is it has dedicated servers so we can make our own rules to make sure we think the game is fair and played they way we want it and that's why our sever is still up and doing well because we regulate it from assholes who rune the game for others.

[Image: 1nv4.gif]

Players who are cry babies make my job fun Whistle

[Image: funny-gifs14.gif]
Thread Closed