You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Banned / auto kicked for no reason
08-05-2018, 01:57 PM
Banned / auto kicked for no reason
Name (when banned): Shmoobly

Other Aliases:

Punkbuster GUID (8 or 32 characters): NA

Date & Time: 8/5/2018 4:30 - 4:40 PM EST

Server: ZA_DOMINATION (unsure which, using broadcast redirect)

Admin who Banned you: unspecified

Why you were banned: unspecified

Why you think this ban should be lifted:
Let me start by saying i'm a casual gamer. So casual that the only game installed on my pc is COD MW4 and the only server I play is ZA_DOMINATION. I don't know how to mod a game nor have i any interest.

I think this is one of two things.
1. Like many other users, there may be a bug in GA tool used on the server to auto kick people. Something may have changed, and when I connect, I get auto kicked w/o reason.
2. Normally i play, when i'm losing i keep my mouth shut. There were 2 recent exceptions.
A. Yesterday, i was in a lobby and getting throttled. I mean my avg k/d is ~ 1/1 but drifts to .5/1 if i'm tired/drinking, or can go 2/1 if I'm having an awesome game. I was playing a game where in 15 deaths i had no kills and half of those were 1 on 1 situations. i should have at least gotten a few by luck, right? I noticed other users' kill cam pointing one way, then instantly moving 45 degrees (out of FOV) targeting my head / upper body. If that's not an aimbot, i don't know what is. I accused of hacking and left on my own because I wasn't having fun. I didn't think to report at the time.
B. This morning, I hopped on ZA DOMINATION around 9:30 AM EST. There were 2 people in the lobby. I didn't catch names, and I didn't realize I could report, but the 1 dude, beat the 2 of us and I couldn't touch him with anything. (I don't really know map names so sorry in adv.) You know the deserty map with the statue at the B flag, and the A flag has a half wall around it and C flag has a building with a staircase and a courtyard? Well I was going up the room where you can shoot down at ppl capping B. The second I poked my head out... dead. sure this can happen if somebody's camping the window, but get this. In the kill cam, This guy was facing the gap in the wall, where people might come directly from A to defend B. In less than 1 frame this guy had insta-lock on my head and killed me. So i called his bitch ass out because I couldn't believe modders were making it into ZA 2 games in a row. I also left because no fun = i don't play. Now i'm thinking that perhaps this modder somehow got into admin functions on the server and kicked me as a whistleblower, but idk...

Anyways, i love your server, am a team player, and I don't cheat. Can you please release the ban / auto-kick from me?
I'm happy to give any other info you need.
Thanks!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-05-2018, 02:24 PM
RE: Banned / auto kicked for no reason
( 3599788 ALL "fag" Sun, 08/05/18 (9:54am) ). You were given a temp ban for 2 days for the use of the slur "fag". ZA is a diverse bunch, so we strive to keep a fun environment for all to play. Come back Tuesday and class it up a bit.
08-05-2018, 03:16 PM (This post was last modified: 08-05-2018 03:35 PM by Shmoobly.)
(08-05-2018 02:24 PM)Bottlerocket Wrote:  ( 3599788 ALL "fag" Sun, 08/05/18 (9:54am) ). You were given a temp ban for 2 days for the use of the slur "f**". ZA is a diverse bunch, so we strive to keep a fun environment for all to play. Come back Tuesday and class it up a bit.

I am truly sorry for doing this and admit responsibility for my actions. I must have reverted to a 12-year old mentality. I was raised better than that, and I was careless with my response to the situation. I understand your decision.
As mentioned previously, for many years under many handles, I have never crossed that line. I was at my limit. I promise to respect people of all race / ethnicity / creed / sexual orientation in future.
I will use the appropriate tools for reporting cheating in future.

Thank you, this is an important lesson for me to learn.

As an act of attrition for my vulgar language, I have donated $20 to the Human Rights Campaign, and to zeroalphagaming.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

08-05-2018, 04:35 PM (This post was last modified: 08-05-2018 04:37 PM by SAINT_RICO.)
I was the one who Tempbanned you,..and like Bottle said; come back on Tuesday and ur cool. I have seen you play on our servers and I have no problem with you over all. BUT, I do tempban for that type of stuff so you know we are serious about rule 6.
LOL!! I just saw the part about making donations in an attempt to redeem yourself. Noble and funny at the same time. You are definitely welcome back on Tuesday.
08-06-2018, 07:48 AM
Thank you, this is an important lesson for me to learn.

As an act of attrition for my vulgar language, I have donated $20 to the Human Rights Campaign, and to zeroalphagaming.

[/quote]

Right on. See you Tuesday and thanks for supporting ZA and charitable organizations.