You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
[DENIED] OMeara's Application
07-25-2018, 05:01 PM (This post was last modified: 02-01-2019 10:13 AM by 11Snowman11.)
OMeara's Application
Contact Information

Name: Patrick
XFire Username: N/A
Steam Username:N/A

Game Information

Current Games: COD 4, some MW3, though not much.
Game Aliases: Just "OMeara"
Current Servers: zA Dom is only server I really play now. I did play "ARES FFA CHAOS" when I first got the game.
GameTracker Links: Unsure
PB GUID:
Steam ID: I've never had Steam. Only ever played my COD games through the App Store.

Personal Information

Why do you want to join Zer0 Alpha?: I have really enjoyed my time playing on the zA Dom server, specifically. I think it's time I make my attempt to further immerse myself in it, and take on a leadership role I know I'm ready for.
What can you contribute by joining Zero Alpha?: For starters, I think I have a very keen eye in seeing cheaters/hackers in the game. I think I am also a good teacher when it comes to little tips and tricks during the game (for example, NEVER CAPTURE A ON BROADCAST). Furthermore, I like to think of myself as an easy-going guy who gets along with almost everyone I play with (albeit, I have gotten heated before at players who were not listening/not playing the objective). I see the administrators as a kind group of people who I think I can fit in very well with, and hopefully they see the same way.
Have you ever been a part of a clan before?: I have not.
Additional Info: If this is not meant to be, that is okay with me. No hard feelings, I will just keep enjoying my time on the game. Thank you for your time.
Find all posts by this user
07-26-2018, 12:33 AM
RE: OMeara's Application
Who plays with the following names: Steve_EH, Rorman and aimbotWalhac? You really need an invite to join

[Image: 4870753.png]
07-26-2018, 10:36 AM
(07-26-2018 12:33 AM)SHHPANK Wrote:  Who plays with the following names: Steve_EH, Rorman and aimbotWalhac? You really need an invite to join

I'm not sure what you're asking in the first part. And when I have previously asked how to work myself up to MOD, I was told that I have to go through the online recruitment stuff on the website. I wasn't sure if it was an official invite per se, but I thought I might as well show some initiative and good ahead and try.
07-27-2018, 02:27 AM
Sadly, Application is by Admin invite only

OMeara, an admin has to specifically invite you to do an Application.
Keep playing and submit demo's of cheaters you see on our servers, and if you become a regular, with some good successful demo's, then an Admin might Invite you to join zA!

removing hackers one by one
[Image: zatrashremover.gif]
---- from the zero alpha pond ----
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-27-2018, 03:55 PM
(07-26-2018 10:36 AM)OMeara Wrote:  
(07-26-2018 12:33 AM)SHHPANK Wrote:  Who plays with the following names: Steve_EH, Rorman and aimbotWalhac? You really need an invite to join

I'm not sure what you're asking in the first part. And when I have previously asked how to work myself up to MOD, I was told that I have to go through the online recruitment stuff on the website. I wasn't sure if it was an official invite per se, but I thought I might as well show some initiative and good ahead and try.

those are names that come up under ur IP

[Image: 4870753.png]
07-28-2018, 07:24 PM
(07-27-2018 03:55 PM)SHHPANK Wrote:  
(07-26-2018 10:36 AM)OMeara Wrote:  

those are names that come up under ur IP

I’m not sure why any of those names come up. I don’t know who they are. I know Steve and Rorman also play on the zA Dom server.