You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
[ACCEPTED] Ssgt. Slaffys Admin application
07-22-2018, 08:00 PM (This post was last modified: 02-01-2019 10:13 AM by 11Snowman11.)
Ssgt. Slaffys Admin application
Name: Andrew
Steam Username: yeahitsme/ssgt. Slaffy

Game Information

Current Games:Cod4, Overwatch, insurgency
Game Aliases: Ssgt. Slaffy
Current Servers: I've only played on zA Dom server over the last 2+ years.
GameTracker Links: https://www.gametracker.com/player/Ssgt....6.76:1337/
https://www.gametracker.com/player/medic...6.76:1337/
https://www.gametracker.com/player/slaff...6.76:1337/
Steam ID: slaffytaffy1
Who Invited You: BottleRocket

Personal Information

Why do you want to join Zer0 Alpha?: Want to provide a better environment for players, lots of players like having an admin on at weird hours which I will fill. I Just like the environment with the players now, and enjoy ZA

What can you contribute by joining Zero Alpha?: Demos on WH/no smoke players and Quick bans on Racism/AB/Spec nade ones. Promotion of server to increase players which will then make server activity/enjoyment higher

Have you ever been a part of a clan before?: I used to an admin in a clan many moons ago. If the Army counts as a clan I was there aswell... for too long Big Grin

Additional Info: I will treat everybody how I wanted to be treated. I will help players in need and adjudicate fair and just. Plus I'm a medic, who doesn't want a medic Wink. Hooah!
Find all posts by this user
07-22-2018, 08:25 PM
RE: Ssgt. Slaffys Admin application
Slaffy's been a level 20 mod for some time now. As a former Air Force SSgt and medic as well, I'll vouch for him, despite him being former Army. Always asking for a ride somewhere in the world. Seriously, he would be a great addition.
07-23-2018, 09:57 AM
True, he has been a MOD for for a spell. I say yes, give him the Mario mushroom and let him level-up. Just remember to post your ban demos and you're cool Slaffy.
07-23-2018, 02:41 PM
(07-22-2018 08:25 PM)Bottlerocket Wrote:  Slaffy's been a level 20 mod for some time now. As a former Air Force SSgt and medic as well, I'll vouch for him, despite him being former Army. Always asking for a ride somewhere in the world. Seriously, he would be a great addition.

Hooah Smile.
I have since punched my keyboard enough times and fixed my demo problem Rico- thanks for the heads up/recc though!
07-23-2018, 05:01 PM
It's a yes from me

removing hackers one by one
[Image: zatrashremover.gif]
---- from the zero alpha pond ----
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-25-2018, 09:47 AM
dont think ive ever seen a demo posted from him

[Image: 4870753.png]
07-25-2018, 10:08 AM (This post was last modified: 07-25-2018 10:09 AM by Slaffytaffy1.)
(07-25-2018 09:47 AM)SHHPANK Wrote:  dont think ive ever seen a demo posted from him

Shhpank, you(along with Rico) were the ones that told me how to fix my demos(which I successfully did). Often times the demos I had were already posted and those players banned.
07-25-2018, 05:41 PM
Slaffy is a long time member. He has my vote for admin !
07-31-2018, 06:45 AM
Friendly bump
08-09-2018, 08:11 PM
A thumbs up from me FWIW Smile