You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
SGT Dikmen
06-21-2018, 01:41 AM (This post was last modified: 06-21-2018 01:45 AM by Pulsifi3d.)
SGT Dikmen
Name (when banned): SGT Dikmen

Other Aliases: Bloody Tampon and maybe {[.Dank.]}

Punkbuster GUID (8 or 32 characters): fbf52ede

Date & Time: 3:33pm CST

Server: Dom

Admin who Banned you: Rico

Why you were banned: I saw rico ask someone why they had fall no sound. But I figured it would be fun to say I have a Hack for no sound. Which to my understanding doesn't exist. So he asked me if I was joking and I said no. Then I was banned.

Why you think this ban should be lifted: I think I should be lifted because their was no proof he was even talking to me. I spoke randomly, yes I lied to him because I was high and thought it would be funny to see what happens if I trolled. I really don't see how a sound hack would even help anyone. You can't mute your own sound so no one hears you. That is literally impossible, so in reality I feel this could have been obvious. But I mean no disrespect, just wanted to have a lil fun. Besides I really like the dom server, those who have seen me play know I am clean. I also play as Bloody Tampon. And I was a regular on the server.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-21-2018, 09:42 AM
RE: SGT Dikmen
Check discord....I asked you by name why you made no sound; except for bullets firing. Asked if you were joking twice,..you said no without a smiley face and/or jk text to follow. I don't care if it's a hack/glitch I've never heard of before....if I ask a question, and you reply(generally speaking), "I'm Cheating in some form or fashion" and do NOT indicate you are joking; my BanHammer is gonna come down on you faster than a Peregrine Falcon. However, you explained yourself. Lesson learned. Ban lifted.

P.S. Trolling is a ban-able offense( if done too much) for future reference.
06-21-2018, 03:54 PM
Alrighty I will try to keep trolling to a minimum. Thanks Smile
06-23-2018, 11:58 AM
guess this is resolved...no ban that i can see

[Image: 4870753.png]