You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
SunWarrior's Application for admin
07-06-2018, 12:46 PM (This post was last modified: 07-06-2018 06:26 PM by Pulsifi3d.)
RE: SunWarrior's Application for admin
I know this is a old thread, and im also not a zA member/recruit. But if I may add he also lied in his application.

Quote:I promise to be a responsible admin and treat everyone with respect.

A bully doesn't treat everyone with respect. Nor does he respect his team when it comes to fun and team work. It would also give the clan a bad reputation, which I don't think this phenomenal clan needs in its ranks. As for admin I 100% agree, it could lead to him abusing his power and add a really bad reputation on the server to where people could stop playing on the server.

[Image: Pulse.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-10-2018, 02:12 PM
RE: SunWarrior's Application for admin
I'm not an admin... but the comments about his play and oveall treatment of folks are ture, however the server could use more administration to boot hacker's or a "hot line" to contact someone to get them out in a reasonable time frame...
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply