You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
[DENIED] SunWarrior's Application for admin
05-16-2018, 02:17 AM (This post was last modified: 02-01-2019 11:12 AM by 11Snowman11.)
SunWarrior's Application for admin
Contact Information

Name: Michael
Steam Username: SUNWARRI0R

Game Information

Current Games:Cod4, Halo online, PUBG, Battalion 1944, Rising Storm 2 Vietnam.
Game Aliases:SunWarri0r
Current Servers: I've only played on zA Dom server over the last 2+ years.
GameTracker Links: https://www.gametracker.com/player/SunWa...6.76:1337/
PB GUID: N/a
Steam ID:SUNWARRI0R
Who Invited You: Saint Rico

Personal Information

Why do you want to join Zer0 Alpha?: The more mods/admins we have online at any given time, the easier it is to ban any Returning Banned Members. Also to make this community into an even more fun place to chill.

What can you contribute by joining Zero Alpha?: Demos on WH/no smoke players and Quick bans on Racism/AB/Spec nade ones. Feedback on other zA members threads etc

Have you ever been a part of a clan before?: I ran a clan and was apart of a few clans many years ago. Back when I use to play Warcraft 3 lol.

Additional Info: I promise to be a responsible admin and treat everyone with respect. Here are a few threads where I have posted demos in the past.
http://zeroalphagaming.us/showthread.php?tid=7407
http://zeroalphagaming.us/showthread.php?tid=7438
http://zeroalphagaming.us/showthread.php?tid=7487

thank you for your consideration.
Find all posts by this user
05-16-2018, 12:08 PM
RE: SunWarrior's Application for admin
It's true. I did send an invite in his general direction. I say start him out just like SteveEH; grant him MOD status..and let's see if he can handle it without becoming too ban-hammer happy or power/ego tripping. I think he's a jerk sometimes, but I also think he won't let other players pressure him into kicking/banning by request and without proof. IMO, give him a shot and see if he is capable,(he said resentfully and reluctantly). =D
05-17-2018, 09:03 AM
I'll give Sun my vote. He's a good player and I've never had an issue with him, nor have I seen him be a problem for other players. I think MOD is a good start as well and we'll go from there.
05-17-2018, 10:29 PM
Sun has always helped me spot hackers, and I would always get a second opinion from him on certain people. I think he would contribute very well to the Mod team.
05-21-2018, 06:56 PM
I have to change my vote for Sun...he always quits when his side is going to lose the match. Being a bad sport about losing is not a good quality in an Admin/MOD.
05-21-2018, 07:29 PM (This post was last modified: 05-21-2018 07:45 PM by FREE_HUGS.)
I have to vote NO on mod/admin status for SunWarrior.

Reasons:

He's a bad sport. He quits when his team is losing badly (as Rico mentioned-this just happened).

He never switches to the losing team when possible to even up teams and make the game competitive and fun (like Chop, RSN, Rico, me and others do often, it's our nature). In fact I've seen him switch to the winning team when the server lets him so he can dominate. No honor in that.

He's a bully. I'm not talking about fun trash talk, he's mean to players. A bad attribute for an admin, especially when you have a 94 - 11 ratio... people take it seriously.

After a loss, he blames his team. Never takes any responsibility. Again, just makes other players feel bad, and the server an unpleasant place to play. He honestly doesn't care about other players and making the server fun, just getting his kills.

SunWarrior is the opposite of many other admins and players who work to make the server a more fun, more competitive place to play. So my vote is no.
05-23-2018, 12:57 PM
It’s a no

[Image: 4870753.png]
05-23-2018, 07:02 PM
Have to agree with Hugs & SHHPANK,
It's a NO from me as well!

removing hackers one by one
[Image: zatrashremover.gif]
---- from the zero alpha pond ----
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-23-2018, 07:18 PM
Good guy.Good player.but sadly the childish gestures are true.

Quote:IF YOU ARE NOT NOW,YOU NEVER WERE...
05-28-2018, 05:34 AM (This post was last modified: 05-28-2018 05:38 AM by Aurelie.)
I join Hugs , Mike and SHHPANK, its a no for me...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user