You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
[DENIED] SteveEH's Application for Admin
03-23-2018, 11:21 PM (This post was last modified: 02-01-2019 11:14 AM by 11Snowman11.)
SteveEH's Application for Admin
Contact Information

Name: Steve
XFire Username: This is still here after 3 years? Lol. I dont have Xfire.
Steam Username: voldead1

Game Information

Current Games: CoD4
Game Aliases: SteveEH, Steve EH, NotSteveEH, SteveHaxsEH, few others, cant remember.
Current Servers: zA Domination
GameTracker Links: Steve EH, SteveEH, SteveHaxsEH, NotSteveEH
PB GUID: N/A
Steam ID: N/A
Who Invited You: Bottlerockt (Maybe a few others?)

Personal Information

Why do you want to join Zer0 Alpha?: ZA is my main server, I am on there quite a bit, and I do call out hackers as much as I can.

What can you contribute by joining Zero Alpha?: I have called out hackers before to multiple admins (Rico, Hugs, Bottle, Ben, Chop, Kille, etc)

Have you ever been a part of a clan before?: I have not.

Additional Info: I am a full time student and try to get on as much as possible. I am very active in discord and can try to help out where I can. As per the gametrackers above, you can see how many hours I have in the server (525.45 hours across them all). I believe the only issue that the admins might have is that I am reported for hacking quite a bit as I do have some skill, so much that Hugs asked me to prove that I don't hack as per this youtube video here. I plan to help out as much as I can regardless if I get admin or not, just figured that I would apply to see if I could help out in the process. I have applied once in the past, WAY back in 2016, and was invited by Mang at the time. I have also been playing on zA's server since back when it was called NY Domination, and used to run VolDead if anybody remembers that name.

Plus, SteveEHzA looks pretty sick if you ask me.
Find all posts by this user
03-24-2018, 10:08 AM
RE: SteveEH's Application for Admin
He has my vote. Steve has definitely called out others who are aimbotting, or the like. He is a very strong player, good attitude and generally a good guy. If that's not enough, rumor has it he helped an old lady change a tire in the snow and he likes long walks on the beach if they have those in Canada.
03-24-2018, 01:32 PM (This post was last modified: 03-24-2018 01:41 PM by Ben Dover.)
It's a NO from me... Steve a dirty 'Hecker'

Jk it's a yes from me LoL
Now time for a real reply lol.

Steve would definitely be a good addition to our crew. He is very skilled and can probably spot when someone is using Roccat or other not as obvious hacks. With this game being so old we could use all the help we can get

[Image: 1nv4.gif]

Players who are cry babies make my job fun Whistle

[Image: funny-gifs14.gif]
03-24-2018, 02:16 PM
I'll throw in another yes vote as well.
03-25-2018, 03:50 PM
I put u as a MOD. Let’s see some demos. Any admin actions against others will need a demo.

[Image: 4870753.png]
03-25-2018, 09:19 PM
(03-25-2018 03:50 PM)SHHPANK Wrote:  I put u as a MOD. Let’s see some demos. Any admin actions against others will need a demo.

Understood, I will try to get some demos when I am on.
If anything, I dont plan on taking any actions unless I am 100% sure they hack. I might be able to spot hackers well, but there are times I am wrong.
03-26-2018, 09:11 AM
If it's not 100%, then don't take action, but throw up the demo and we can discuss. Obvious things like racism and someone going off on another player repeatably can be handled with TB's or warnings, but PB stuff we can all give our two cents.
03-28-2018, 03:52 PM
(03-26-2018 09:11 AM)Bottlerocket Wrote:  If it's not 100%, then don't take action, but throw up the demo and we can discuss. Obvious things like racism and someone going off on another player repeatably can be handled with TB's or warnings, but PB stuff we can all give our two cents.

Yep, understood.