You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Ban appeal marcosaraujotv
03-21-2018, 06:30 PM (This post was last modified: 03-21-2018 06:39 PM by marcosaraujotv.)
RE: Ban appeal marcosaraujotv
(03-21-2018 06:18 PM)Ben Dover Wrote:  Dude get the fuck out of here you're a hacking Dbag who uses aim assist you don't see the hacks because aim assist locks on to targets once you get close...

My aim must be pretty insane for u to legit think im hacking even when u see me moving my mouse and see my screen at the same time, damn . If im cheating then that means everyone in pro leagues in any game right now are cheating cause those guys are waaay better then me and have way better aim than wat u see on my screen. also ur trash, get gud
(03-21-2018 06:30 PM)Ben Dover Wrote:  I'm sorry I mean Roccat(aim assist) this is what you do xD

https://youtu.be/wPcTGdzIljs

The kills in the video are so shit lmao, that flick is so basic, preaimming the guy behind green car bottom sandbags is a very common spot, even if this guy did cheat hes awful even with it, if i cheated i would never die ill tell u that right now haah . wat a moron
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2018, 10:05 AM
Of course, this begs the question... why is someone of your obvious skill and expertise playing this pathetic 10 year old game?

Not that we don't enjoy basking of the glow of your superior gamesmanship, but still....

Recon - Specops09
03-24-2018, 12:30 PM
(03-24-2018 10:05 AM)specops09 Wrote:  Of course, this begs the question... why is someone of your obvious skill and expertise playing this pathetic 10 year old game?

Not that we don't enjoy basking of the glow of your superior gamesmanship, but still....

At the sane time if he played way back in the day when this game was popular why is his YouTube proof video one from the middle of 2017 with no little to no views. Lol

[Image: 1nv4.gif]

Players who are cry babies make my job fun Whistle

[Image: funny-gifs14.gif]
03-25-2018, 09:52 AM (This post was last modified: 03-25-2018 09:54 AM by Bottlerocket.)
There is also this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmsjDmk0VTY

I've read in the past you can tell when aim assist is on by the color of the HUD, or kill feed in the bottom left. Of course they have to stream this to see it.
03-26-2018, 03:28 AM
Carefully watch the vid linked above by Bottle and you will see the kill text report scrolling in the lower left area of the screen changing colors, and when the aim assist is active, the scrolling list shows blue color for friendlies and red for enemy as just one of the many color changes that appear to toggle on and off. Normal colors make it difficult to distinguish enemy and friendlies in the scrolling text area.

I personally observed the stream of mr alleged "crazy good" one day, the banned player MarcosAraujotv, and noted the unusual color scheme while he was playing in the zA server. At the time I did not see it toggle on/off as in the vid. You will also note in the linked vid that there are no enemy blips in the UAV, no flag triangles onscreen, and nearly no smoke. Even if no aim assist was in use, the changes in the game appearance clearly give him an unfair advantage. The aim assist sure looks to be working in the linked vid.

GJ on the ban, another cheater loser given the appropriate treatment.
03-28-2018, 02:42 PM
I agree with Ben on this one. I watched you play, and played against you. You also had 2 of the same name in the server everytime you played when I was on. I called you out the very first time I played against you, I knew you were sketchy and had some kind of assist.

You can complain all you want, but in the end, it has been decided by an admin, or multiple, that you have be banned.
04-11-2018, 06:47 PM (This post was last modified: 04-11-2018 06:47 PM by Viper.)
(03-25-2018 09:52 AM)Bottlerocket Wrote:  There is also this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmsjDmk0VTY

I've read in the past you can tell when aim assist is on by the color of the HUD, or kill feed in the bottom left. Of course they have to stream this to see it.

The kill feed colour can be altered through changes in the player config file.

I agree with the ban based on the attitude of the player. Instead of coming here with a positive attitude, he's been petty and rude. And the multiple IDs don't help his case.

[Image: vipere.png]
04-13-2018, 12:19 PM (This post was last modified: 04-13-2018 12:20 PM by 24MikeEcho.)
I agree with Viper, just on attitude & rbm, I say this ban stands!

removing hackers one by one
[Image: zatrashremover.gif]
---- from the zero alpha pond ----
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user