You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
BANNED
03-10-2018, 06:19 PM
BANNED
Name (when banned): BANANAMAN

Other Aliases:

Punkbuster GUID (8 or 32 characters):38B22A92

Date & Time:2018.3.10 8PM

Server: ZA DOM

Admin who Banned you: NO IDEA WHO

Why you were banned: NADE SWITCH

Why you think this ban should be lifted: I FOLLOW THE RULES AND NEVER HACK, I DIDNT DO NADE SWITCH UNTILL THIS PLAYER CAPTDEADPOND DID IT TO ME SERVEL TIMES AND WHEN I NADE SWITCH HIM I DIDNT GET ANY WARNING THEN GOT A PERMENANT BAN, ITS NOT FAIR THAT ONLY BAN ME, IF NADE SWITCH IS NOT ALLOWED, THE OTHER PLAY SHOULD HAVE BEEN BANDED TOO, THANK YOU
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-10-2018, 11:04 PM
RE: BANNED
I'll lower ur ban. How do you know the other player wasnt banned also? It is clearly stated in the rules so dont do it again.

[Image: 4870753.png]
03-11-2018, 08:31 PM
(03-10-2018 11:04 PM)SHHPANK Wrote:  I'll lower ur ban. How do you know the other player wasnt banned also? It is clearly stated in the rules so dont do it again.

thank you, because i checked public ban list and the other player was not banned
03-12-2018, 01:51 PM
I banned you. I was on but could have been playing and not paying attention to the other player doing it. Either way retailing by doing something against the rules isn't how you fix something. Retaliation like that could lead to other players getting involved by getting killed by your nade and also annoy them.

If anyone else in the future is glitching, nade switching, talking shit in a abusive or racist way or straight out hacking get proof and upload it to our website. Text chat abuse only needs screen shots so we can check our data base to confirm and anything else requires a demo. Demos are easy to record just hit the Tilda button and in the console type /record.

[Image: 1nv4.gif]

Players who are cry babies make my job fun Whistle

[Image: funny-gifs14.gif]