You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
[DENIED] Poopdawg
01-22-2018, 12:05 PM (This post was last modified: 02-01-2019 11:15 AM by 11Snowman11.)
Poopdawg
Contact Information

Name:Stan Pikulski
XFire Username:havent used fire in 5 yers
Steam Username:

Game Information

Current Games:COD4
Game Aliases:PoopDawg
Current Servers:
GameTracker Links:
PB GUID:
Steam ID:
Who Invited You:{zA}SAINTRICO
Personal Information

Why do you want to join Zer0 Alpha?: I enjoy the Players on the server Rico asked if I could help cover days
What can you contribute by joining Zero Alpha?: Been gaming for 2 decades Game rage long passed I do this for fun , Im in the IT field being older Im a hardware guy who had the learn the software parts. Im willing to contribute $$ thats not a problem
Have you ever been a part of a clan before?:Yes LOL Death Row Inmates Dri My that was for Castle Wolfenstein DriPoopdog I think
Additional Info:
Find all posts by this user
01-22-2018, 12:41 PM
RE: Poopdawg
I did indeed invite Poopdawg to apply for MOD status. I am moving to Phoenix AZ; and would like a MOD/Admin to watch/check/play DOM server around lunchtime every day,(PoopDawg said that wouldn't be a prob for him). That chronic repeat offender ALEJ117 almost always shows up once a day. It may take up to 3 weeks before I am online again. I just don't want the regs to suffer because I am moving is all. I DO think PoopDawg can be trained to be a good MOD...and maybe move up to recruit...we'll see( IF he gets past this beginning stage ). But mainly I would just like someone to be there to ban/kick that 117 guy when he comes by. I explained some things to PoopDawg; and he said he would try and do his very best if approved. I say lets give him a chance.
Find all posts by this user
01-30-2018, 06:02 PM
RE: Poopdawg
I don't have an issue with this.
I don't really know him, but I trust your judgement

removing hackers one by one
[Image: zatrashremover.gif]
---- from the zero alpha pond ----
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user