You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
banned again surprise
01-19-2018, 11:31 PM
banned again surprise
Name:kill666999

Other Aliases:

Punkbuster GUID (8 or 32 characters):352aca96

Date & Time:Sat, 01/20/18 (1:15am)

Server: ZA DOMINATION

Admin who Banned you: {zA}FREE_HUGS
Why you were banned: "cheating"

Why you think this ban should be lifted: because as you know by now i don't cheat, i haven't been joining this server to much lately because i don't want to annoy {zA}FREE_HUGS so i only play a couple games and typically get off but apparently he doesn't like playing against decent players so he just banns me for no reason. not trying to sound like a asshole but its getting old and this is like the only good domination server alive on cod4.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-20-2018, 12:00 AM
RE: banned again surprise
Having played the match prior and during the time he was banned I really don't think he was cheating. He's good with the AK, and mag dumps like to rest of us to get a kill. Unlike aimbots who use just the right amount of ammo per kill. I recorded the game, but its on plays.tv.

In game name "Phantom"

Twitch channel -
https://www.twitch.tv/phantom_incarnate

Plays.tv channel -
https://plays.tv/u/phantomincarnate
01-20-2018, 01:25 AM
To be honest, KILL, a part of me wants you banned too. Just not without a proper demo that exposes your shenanigans for all to see. =D Unbanned
01-20-2018, 07:50 PM
First of all, I thought you were previously banned by one of the original {zA} members and I have been instructed to act quickly with returning banned members. On the game in question, you nailed three perfect kills through thick smoke... not spray and pray, just targeted perfectly. Looked like headshots judging by how fast and high you were aiming, making luck even less likely. (You have better aim through smoke than I do with no smoke lol.) Then you killed me through a wall when your UAV was not online and I had a silencer in a situation where you could not possibly have seen me. That was proof enough for me... though as you remember I waited until the end of the game.

Though it's possible you were just unbelievably lucky during that game the time I was spec'ing, I consider it highly unlikely... but I wouldn't have banned you had several other players also concurred (not the ones that call everyone hackers, but good players I respect).

If I'm wrong, then I am truly sorry, I would never intentionally ban a great player of course. Next time I will get a demo and let smarter people than I weigh in.

Also, your comment about not me wanting to play against decent players... seems like you haven't noticed that if someone like SunWarrior, CHOP, SteveEH, Phantom or other top notch players are playing (or you), I always try to get on the other team at the beginning, or switch to the other team if they are losing badly and the server lets me. It's boring to play on, say, SunWarrior's team and win 300 - 100. It's way more fun to have a huge challenge, even if I lose most of the time.
01-21-2018, 02:41 AM
ok fare enough free hugs in your response on playing decent players. i don't know what else to tell you guys though i don't hack and as far as killing you through smoke/walls i don't recall that happening in that game, i do remember getting a couple lucky triple sprays. i joined in late got a quick 40ish kills and was kicked. im surprised you thought i was banned free hugs considering you banned me a week ago and you can see that saint rico unbanned me. anyway if you lift my ban (which you should considering I DONT HACK) i will record a demo every game i play on this server so if there's any doubt i can upload a demo.
01-21-2018, 11:21 AM
It's borderline impossible to really know if someone is hacking. But the admins here do a good job by taking the steps to remove the problem, and if and when a mistake happens, they have easily the best response to make things right.
I was banned on the |FF| servers while live streaming, and despite them believing my story, they said they didn't want to deal with any further complaints so never lifted the ban.
I don't think you'd ever see that here Kill666999, but the best thing you can do is be understanding of the situation and most importantly, Have Fun! He

In game name "Phantom"

Twitch channel -
https://www.twitch.tv/phantom_incarnate

Plays.tv channel -
https://plays.tv/u/phantomincarnate