You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
[ACCEPTED] Hi from |24|MikeEcho [Full member]
09-17-2016, 05:56 PM (This post was last modified: 11-14-2016 01:49 PM by 11Snowman11.)
Hi from |24|MikeEcho [Full member]
Name: Mike M Beukes

Game Information
-----------------
Current Games: CoD4
Game Aliases: |24|MikeEcho
Current Servers: ZA DOMINATION: 192.95.16.79:1337
GameTracker Links: http://www.gametracker.com/web_co_za/
PB GUID:
Steam ID:
Who Invited You: {zA} Spray&Pray said I should apply

Personal Information
--------------------
Why do you want to join Zer0 Alpha?:
I have enjoyed this game since the day it was first released, and yes, I am that old..Smile
Playing this game again online on zA’s servers has been beyond enjoyment. I especially enjoy how active this server is, as there’s always so many players.

I really enjoy the zA community and the fun, however I have noticed cheaters that ruin the game for everyone, and being “old school” I was not going to let this go unpunished.
So since joining, I believe about a year ago, I have not only enjoyed playing, I have also successfully eradicated many of these cheaters by recorded them and posting to zA Forum’s Hacker Reporting area.

Finally, being an official member will enhance the feeling, for me, of being more part of this great zA Community.

What can you contribute by joining Zero Alpha?:
I enjoy playing on the zA server and play almost daily and I help new players if they struggle with anything. I also spend a lot of time looking, monitoring, recording and reporting cheaters.

What does make it a little difficult for me is when players are referred to by their number and not their name (So they don’t run before demo). This happened recently, but I was lucky enough that I had been recording the same cheater {zA}SAINT_RICO was after and I already had full demo’s before the cheater ran, and after uploading we got him banned with the help of {za}Spray-N-Pray.

In another game, {zA}Spray-N-Pray wanted more opinions on a possible cheater and referred to the player by number, I mentioned to {zA}Spray-N-Pray that I could not help as I do not have access to the numbers, and it was then that he suggested that I should apply for admin/mod so I could help if needed.

Have you ever been a part of a clan before?:
No.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-17-2016, 06:41 PM
RE: Hi from |24|MikeEcho
He seems like a clean player, and he reports (and demo's) a lot of cheaters... good eye for catching them.

Plus, he's another old guy!

Works for me.

Recon - Specops09
Find all posts by this user
09-17-2016, 07:21 PM
Thanks specops I appreciate the support
09-17-2016, 09:04 PM
I'm good wit it. Bring him on.

[Image: btn_donateCC_LG.gif]

Please donate via PayPal HERE

Gaming Servers Paid up until March 24, 2020, but we need your help to keep them alive. Thanks for anything you can give.
Donations for 2019: $589.91

Steam ID: Spray-N-Pray
09-17-2016, 09:15 PM
Thanks for the support Spray, I really appreciate it !
09-17-2016, 10:01 PM
MikeEcho is definitely a good addition. I agree with SpecOps; he is a clean player as well as a helpful one.
09-17-2016, 10:58 PM
Thank you very much Rico for those kind words, appreciate it !
09-18-2016, 12:48 AM
Sure! Go on

[Image: tAN2YcO.gif]
09-18-2016, 01:40 AM
This guy is older than I am

[Image: 4870753.png]
09-18-2016, 06:26 AM
Thanks 2nd Rapala and SHHPANK for the endorsement, much appreciated. Lol SHHPANK, seems, if I'm accepted I will be the oldest member here Wink

So with the "oldness" in mind, and the "lovely" large ping in game, it should explains why I specialize in nades, hehehe