You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
[DENIED] TeeTz`'s Eager Application
09-09-2016, 06:00 PM (This post was last modified: 11-14-2016 01:50 PM by 11Snowman11.)
TeeTz`'s Eager Application
Hello all,

My name is TeeTz! I know most of you if perhaps almost all of you probably have no idea who I am. I have recently just installed CoD4 for the PC. I clocked well over 40 days on the Xbox version back when it first came out. I have played a total of 14 times on the ZA servers so far and plan for that number to increase greatly over the next while! I am an eager person hence my rather early application! If there are any questions or concerns, please feel free to ask via Steam, or here on the forums.

Thanks for viewing!

Contact Information

Name: Doug (if last name is necessary ill share later)
XFire Username: bubbles921 - i will start using xFire again if necessary
Steam Username: genzavel

Game Information

Current Games: CoD4, CS:GO, LoL, Overwatch

Game Aliases: TeeTz

Current Servers: ZA DOM, ZA TDM

GameTracker Links: not sure what youre after here as I do not use a specific GT client http://www.gametracker.com/teetzel/

PB GUID: Can't seem to get this to work, hardly any servers have PB anymore as well.

Steam ID: 0:0:16282019

Who Invited You: I asked Rico if there is an application process, he told me to check out the website, and then told me to fill one out if I please.

Personal Information

Why do you want to join Zer0 Alpha?: I want to join ZA because I've always enjoyed being a part of a community. It's very nice to be able to "escape" so to speak to a friendly place and relax by playing some video games. Being able to be a part of a community that allows me to do just that would be amazing.

What can you contribute by joining Zero Alpha?: I can contribute a very well mannered, respectful, albeit competitive attitude each and every game. I don't tend to speak much as I like to focus on winning each game. However, if the need to interject arises with rude, etc players, I have no problem doing so. I am a leader at my job and a leader on my sports teams. I bring my leadership by example everywhere I go.

Have you ever been a part of a clan before?: I was previously a part of a clan/family called Happy Penguin. I joined them back in 2005 on CoD1. Spent multiple thousands of hours playing on all of their servers across CoD1, CoD:UO, RTCW, and briefly CoD2. I organized different events that we used to hold called the Summer and Winter Games. Was very active until they started to die as the majority of clan mates were either 17 and under and had to worry about their future, or 40+ and had families to tend to.

I also have played for MANY competitive teams on the Xbox version of previously mentioned games. I am well adept in both the competitive and community side of clans!

Additional Info: I'm putting in this application because I do not play on any other servers, and don't plan on doing so unless a good search and destroy server magically pops up.

I work 60+ hours per week with my commute, so I cannot promise I will always be on, and I can't promise how often. That being said, I have more than enough experience with clans and teams to be able to bring a lot of positive energy to the ZA servers and community. Video games are a form of stress relief for me nowadays, and to be able to call myself a part of the ZA community, that would be great!
Find all posts by this user
09-09-2016, 06:15 PM
RE: TeeTz`'s Eager Application
Welcome to the forum and to the servers. One of the most important questions on the application is who invited you. With only 15 connections we really havent had the chance to get to know you. More than likely this application will be denied. Please attempt to get to know us and allow us to get to know you. In the meantime you can help out the servers by taking demos of cheaters and posting them here on the forums. thanks

[Image: 4870753.png]
09-09-2016, 06:16 PM
(09-09-2016 06:15 PM)SHHPANK Wrote:  Welcome to the forum and to the servers. One of the most important questions on the application is who invited you. With only 15 connections we really havent had the chance to get to know you. More than likely this application will be denied. Please attempt to get to know us and allow us to get to know you. In the meantime you can help out the servers by taking demos of cheaters and posting them here on the forums. thanks

No worries. And thanks for the tip. Wasn't expecting much, but thought it was worth a shot! Smile
09-09-2016, 08:09 PM
Hey man! Can't wait to game with you! If you ever get the chance feel free to hop in the teamspeak! I've played almost 80 times now, can't believe I've never seen your name! Join the Teamspeak sometime, I get lonely lol
09-09-2016, 08:12 PM
(09-09-2016 08:09 PM)Hules Wrote:  Hey man! Can't wait to game with you! If you ever get the chance feel free to hop in the teamspeak! I've played almost 80 times now, can't believe I've never seen your name! Join the Teamspeak sometime, I get lonely lol

will do ! thanks for the welcome Smile
09-10-2016, 08:19 AM
Glad to see you got your greeting post up TeeTz. =] Hope you have lots of fun on ZA servers. They are the best ones out there. I'll be waiting for the moment I catch a nade from TeeTz with my TeeTh. hahahah later
09-10-2016, 09:41 AM
Thanks Rico! and you betcha! *starts cooking grenade*
09-10-2016, 10:17 AM
More like Saint_Trump ;P They are the best servers, you've never seen servers this great. I tell you when you play on these servers. Oh you're going to love it.