Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[DENIED] Hules Application
09-02-2016, 03:51 PM, (This post was last modified: 09-14-2016, 03:05 PM by 11Snowman11.)
Hules Application

Contact Information

Name: Josh
Steam Username: HulettMark

Game Information

Current Games: COD4, CS:GO, LoL, Minecraft, Skyrim, Planetside
Game Aliases: Hules
Current Servers: ZA Domination COD4
GameTracker Links:
http://www.gametracker.com/player/Hules/...6.76:1337/
That link is definitely wrong? I've played on the server around 40 times so far.

PB GUID: 2efee571
Steam ID: Hulettmark
Who Invited You: Bottleneck

Personal Information

Why do you want to join Zer0 Alpha?: The times I have seen ZA members in the COD4 servers I really enjoy interacting with them and want to be a part of that.

What can you contribute by joining Zero Alpha?: I'm an active person regardless of being with ZA as a clan member, I want to see this server thrive.

Have you ever been a part of a clan before?: I have, a long time ago. HOF/Tw!sted/URG

Additional Info: I used to do promod tournaments so not only am I a bit more competitive but my communication/callouts are on point.

Fun Fact: I've been married for 2 years!
09-02-2016, 04:18 PM,
RE: Hules Application
Yuuup exactly 40 times. I think i've only seen you once. No opinion at this time. I would recommend posting some demos of hackers and what not

[Image: 4870753.png]

09-02-2016, 04:38 PM,
Definitely report cheaters and post supporting demos!

Do you also play under the alias CID_18?

Recon - Specops09
09-02-2016, 06:14 PM, (This post was last modified: 09-02-2016, 06:14 PM by Chewmang.)
My bro was a part of HoF, I used to play the tournaments for him :p help us get to know you by interacting in game, on forums, and most importantly, by catching hackers. Happy hunting soldier!
09-03-2016, 10:55 AM, (This post was last modified: 09-03-2016, 11:07 AM by Hules.)
@Chermang: Awesome! What was your brothers IGN? Mine was [HOF]EagleEye.

@Specops09: Not sure what CID I was changed too but I tried to change my name to something, it was too long so I deleted it and it gave me a CID name.

I will start taking demo's of hackers I see
09-03-2016, 03:30 PM,
HoF jonathan, he wasnt anything special. That would be your best bet. The more we recognize your name, the stronger the application
09-03-2016, 04:12 PM,
I think I remember him!! It was so long ago. It's crazy to think that that was 8-9 years ago.
09-14-2016, 08:54 AM,
I just wanted to inform y'all that I am dropping out of the application process. I wanted to thank you guys for the opportunity to join you guys and to let you know I intend on doing my best in reporting hackers in our COD4 servers. Life just gets busy, so as I won't be nearly as active as I have been the past few weeks, I might be able to pop in once in a blue moon but we'll see.