You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
[DENIED] Recruit Application
08-06-2016, 05:18 PM (This post was last modified: 11-14-2016 01:50 PM by 11Snowman11.)
Recruit Application
Name: Darby Wilcock
XFire Username:
Steam Username: Tc DarT

Game Information

Current Games: COD4
Game Aliases: DarT
Current Servers: ZA Domination
GameTracker Links:
PB GUID:
Steam ID:
Who Invited You:

Personal Information

Why do you want to join Zer0 Alpha?: I've been playing Cod4 for years and been playing it on PC for a while now, I want to play competitive games with a team.

What can you contribute by joining Zero Alpha?: I feel like I can contribute a lot to Zero Alpha, I am a Former owner of an eSports Org and used to play Call of Duty competitively on console during the AW season. I have good communication and leadership I take Call of Duty very seriously and love to play in a team. I can play any role however I think my sniper is my weakest point.

Have you ever been a part of a clan before?: No Clan but Team Chemical eSports - Former Co-Owner and Captain of COD team.

Additional Info: I would like to speak to someone a member of the management regarding playing for the team or creating another. I am keen to know more about ZA and how it is ran.

Looking forward to hearing from you and thank you for your time reviewing this application.
Find all posts by this user
08-06-2016, 05:27 PM
RE: Recruit Application
One of the most important parts of the application is "who invited you". You need that and with only 39 connections that may not be enough time for us to get to know you in order to invite you.

[Image: 4870753.png]
08-06-2016, 05:33 PM
(08-06-2016 05:27 PM)SHHPANK Wrote:  One of the most important parts of the application is "who invited you". You need that and with only 39 connections that may not be enough time for us to get to know you in order to invite you.

Hello SHHPANK,

I was not invited and i've just got over the guidelines I didn't realise it was an invite only I apologise. How many connections would you consider enough for a worthy recruit? How can I improve my application?

Thank you for fast response

DarT
08-06-2016, 06:09 PM
Just keep playing on the server and have fun with the other players. That's really all any of us have done over the years.

[Image: btn_donateCC_LG.gif]

Please donate via PayPal HERE

Gaming Servers Paid up until March 24, 2020, but we need your help to keep them alive. Thanks for anything you can give.
Donations for 2019: $589.91

Steam ID: Spray-N-Pray
08-06-2016, 07:15 PM
(08-06-2016 06:09 PM)Spray-N-Pray Wrote:  Just keep playing on the server and have fun with the other players. That's really all any of us have done over the years.

Ok thank you. when do you think I should reapply and do you have a competitive team?
08-06-2016, 07:48 PM
Just wait 'till you get an invite.

Recon - Specops09
08-06-2016, 07:56 PM
(08-06-2016 07:48 PM)specops09 Wrote:  Just wait 'till you get an invite.

Will do thank you.
08-06-2016, 09:13 PM
The tips you are looking for. . .: catch hackers via demo. Be active on forums and in game. Try to communicate with admits to get your name out there. When we consider an application, it's usually based off the taste you left in our mouth.
08-07-2016, 12:35 AM
(08-06-2016 09:13 PM)Chewmang Wrote:  The tips you are looking for. . .: catch hackers via demo. Be active on forums and in game. Try to communicate with admits to get your name out there. "When we consider an application, ?it's usually based off the taste you left in our mouth.
"?
Lol dude that sounds wierd... im not tasting anyone hahaha... (but snowman loves to taste, RICO told me.....)

[Image: tAN2YcO.gif]
08-07-2016, 04:03 AM
Quote:but snowman loves to taste, RICO told me.....)
Wait.... what?