You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
[DENIED] NEW RECRUIT
07-24-2016, 02:57 AM (This post was last modified: 11-14-2016 01:50 PM by 11Snowman11.)
NEW RECRUIT
Contact Information

Name:Sourav
XFire Username:
Steam Username:

Game Information

Current Games:COD-4
Game Aliases:LAG KING
Current Servers:ZA DOMINATION
GameTracker Links:
PB GUID:
Steam ID:
Who Invited You:No one

Personal Information

Why do you want to join Zer0 Alpha?:Because i want to be a part of the cod 4 multiplayer community,i enjoy playing in the za domination server on Cod 4,been playing on it for the past 2 years.
What can you contribute by joining Zero Alpha?:I could help in any ways possible to help this gaming community.
Have you ever been a part of a clan before?:No
Additional Info:
Find all posts by this user
07-24-2016, 09:19 AM (This post was last modified: 07-24-2016 09:19 AM by Chewmang.)
RE: NEW RECRUIT
Hey sour, so i was reviewing you on echelon. . . While you have no penalties from admins, it is always a redflag to have the cracked GUID. Also, i'm only showing 32 connections with chat logs dating back only a few months. Are you sure you've been around 2 years? Get to know admins and regulars on the servers and we will revisit this application Smile
07-24-2016, 09:57 AM
well you need to be invited to join, so yeah and also you just made your account today, and have no reputation at least on the website.

[Image: 1nv4.gif]

Players who are cry babies make my job fun Whistle

[Image: funny-gifs14.gif]
07-25-2016, 06:19 AM
(07-24-2016 09:19 AM)Chewmang Wrote:  Hey sour, so i was reviewing you on echelon. . . While you have no penalties from admins, it is always a redflag to have the cracked GUID. Also, i'm only showing 32 connections with chat logs dating back only a few months. Are you sure you've been around 2 years? Get to know admins and regulars on the servers and we will revisit this application Smile

I switched aliases many times,after some time i settled for LAG KING.
07-25-2016, 07:06 AM
Get to know us in game, and here in the forums. Catch a couple hackers. And we will see about this app, happy hunting sir
07-28-2016, 06:46 AM
(07-25-2016 07:06 AM)Chewmang Wrote:  Get to know us in game, and here in the forums. Catch a couple hackers. And we will see about this app, happy hunting sir

Roger that Music