You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
LMAO WH AA [ARCHIVED]
06-30-2016, 07:44 PM (This post was last modified: 06-30-2016 07:47 PM by notLEMUR.)
LMAO WH AA [ARCHIVED]

Name (when banned): LEMUR

Other Aliases: i have a fuck ton

Punkbuster GUID (8 or 32 characters):

Date & Time: june 30th 10:42

Server: ny dom

Admin who Banned you: rsn

Why you were banned: wh aa

Why you think this ban should be lifted: i wasnt hacking? i put a demo for you to watch right before i was banned. k thanks ill hop on another keycode in the mean time but i really want my legit one to be unbanned.
Thanks and have a good day!
in the demo i killed rsn 4 times. maybe he thought it was hacks? no hate on the guy but i clearly was not hacking

Attached File(s)
.dm_1  demo0071.dm_1 (Size: 1.23 MB / Downloads: 3)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-30-2016, 07:49 PM
RE: LMAO WH AA
RSN banned you and he will provide a demo aswell. Let's wait for him to comment.
Find all posts by this user
06-30-2016, 07:55 PM
(06-30-2016 07:49 PM)Eagle Wrote:  RSN banned you and he will provide a demo aswell. Let's wait for him to comment.

well you can see in my demo that he doesnt start specing me for a while. My demo has a lot more content and shows me killing him 4 times before he starts specing
06-30-2016, 08:12 PM (This post was last modified: 07-01-2016 05:16 AM by RSN.)
Lmao, I muffed up and did not get a demo recorded, but fortunately, you idiot, you did it for me, the wh no-scope shots are obvious, thanks for the help!

I don't spawn and stand in the spawn spot, I was twice shot thru walls while moving, want to make that clear for those who review the demo.
06-30-2016, 08:17 PM (This post was last modified: 06-30-2016 08:23 PM by notLEMUR.)
(06-30-2016 08:12 PM)RSN Wrote:  Here's the demo, after being wallbanged with your sniper rifle, i started recording, no doubt about it, you're a cheat.

you didnt even post the demo lmfao, just watch mine its the same thing but longer lmao
i cant even right now, this is too funny... ill check back in a couple of days
(06-30-2016 08:12 PM)RSN Wrote:  Lmao, I muffed up and did not get a demo recorded, but fortunately, you idiot, you did it for me, the wh no-scope shots are obvious, thanks for the help!
now i'm being called an idiot? excuse me. Killhouse has the thinnest walls I can think of in cod4 and im shooting a known wallbang spot. The attitude and cockiness in your comments make me wonder how your an admin. And you fucked up the demo lmao i'm done, hopefully someone of a higher rank in ZA will see this and understand.
Cheer bro

Attached File(s)
.dm_1  demo0071.dm_1 (Size: 1.23 MB / Downloads: 2)
06-30-2016, 09:39 PM
The behavior and disrespect presented here towards a respected admin has me wondering if we have anything to lose with this player? No one is entitled...
07-01-2016, 09:09 AM
(06-30-2016 09:39 PM)Chewmang Wrote:  The behavior and disrespect presented here towards a respected admin has me wondering if we have anything to lose with this player? No one is entitled...

toward the admin and player. I disrespected him after I was called an idiot hacker. I uploaded the demo for people to watch and for me getting a noscope wallbang on the second smallest map with 20+ people on the other team was fairly good odds knowing there are also 2 different spawns behind that wall. This game was literally my first game back on cod4 in about a month now
Happy Canada Day.
Cy@ guys
07-01-2016, 09:27 AM (This post was last modified: 07-01-2016 09:28 AM by 11Snowman11.)
I see you were banned on FF USA servers? Care to explain?

For other admins
Name: LEMUR
@ID : 17757
GUID: fad569c1
07-01-2016, 10:42 AM
You have numerous kicks and bans for excessive abuse of Admins and other players.

You've also been kicked for team stacking and glitching.

Stay away 'till you can improve your attitude.

Recon - Specops09
07-01-2016, 11:24 AM
(07-01-2016 10:42 AM)specops09 Wrote:  You have numerous kicks and bans for excessive abuse of Admins and other players.

You've also been kicked for team stacking and glitching.

Stay away 'till you can improve your attitude.

For once, spec and I agree on something haha