You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Banned for aimbot, when demo clearly shows nothing of the sort. [ARCHIVED]
06-28-2016, 09:16 AM
Banned for aimbot, when demo clearly shows nothing of the sort. [ARCHIVED]
Name: Torin
Alias: Torin
Punkbuster GUID: b6074e4c
Date and Time: 06/26/16
Server: TDM
Admin that banned me: Ynot
Why I was banned: Aimbot
Why ban should be lifted: Watch the demo attached to this thread. It defeats itself. The demo determining whether I was hacking or not was only about 30-40 seconds long. Not long enough to determine hacks in the first place. Also in the demo I was spraying and hardscoping with the barrett AND MISSING WITH IT. If I had aimbot would I have missed so many times? NO. In the demo I had a 25 killstreak, which is pretty fucking good (not to toot my own horn) however, 10 of those kills were from an airstrike which you of course do not see in the demo, and the other 15 were from sitting in 1 spot with the barrett in a popular spawn trap spot. This is absolutely absurd, get better admins. I've been playing cod4 pc for about 4 or 5 years now, of course i'm going to be better than the average player. It really really sucks that I have to pretend to play worse to not get banned, its ridiculous.

Attached File(s)
.dm_1  Torin.dm_1 (Size: 271.62 KB / Downloads: 5)
Find all posts by this user
06-28-2016, 11:21 AM
RE: Banned for aimbot, when demo clearly shows nothing of the sort.
At this juncture, I'd have to say inconclusive on the demo, just my 2 cents worth.
06-28-2016, 11:36 AM
Agree, too short to be conclusive. After reviewing in slo-mo, there are some questionable shots, but not aim-bot. Possible aim-assist, but would need to see more to be sure.

Admin made a good call with a short ban so the demo could be reviewed by others.

Recon - Specops09
06-28-2016, 12:04 PM
The attitutude you presented in this appeal certainly does not encourage anyone to care if you come back or not. We are all doing this as volunteer work. I appologize if the ban was false, but these things happen.
"Get better admins"? Find a better server if you can.
06-28-2016, 02:26 PM
I convert the temp ban to permanent for Aim assist.
In my opinion is Aim assist, but wait for others to give their views

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

"Desilusion" ~ A CoD4 ~ Montage
"Nostalgia" ~ A Multi CoD ~ Montage
"Impulse II" ~ A Multi CoD ~ Montage
"Best of... NEONZ"
06-28-2016, 02:35 PM
I don't know if this cat falls into it, but we've seen a recent influx of the roccat players. Video wasn't long enough for me to say conclusively whether or not that was occurring, but people miss with roccat drivers/addons all the time. Again, I can't stand on this demo and say 100%, but the pro scoper plague is making a resurgence.

I'd say leave them on follow, and if a conclusive demo is provided, then flip to perm.

[Image: 200.webp#39]
[Image: 4803931580.png]
[Image: b_560_95_1.png]
06-28-2016, 03:09 PM
(06-28-2016 02:35 PM)Sidesh0w420 Wrote:  I don't know if this cat falls into it, but we've seen a recent influx of the roccat players. Video wasn't long enough for me to say conclusively whether or not that was occurring, but people miss with roccat drivers/addons all the time. Again, I can't stand on this demo and say 100%, but the pro scoper plague is making a resurgence.

I'd say leave them on follow, and if a conclusive demo is provided, then flip to perm.

I think that would be the right thing

"Desilusion" ~ A CoD4 ~ Montage
"Nostalgia" ~ A Multi CoD ~ Montage
"Impulse II" ~ A Multi CoD ~ Montage
"Best of... NEONZ"
06-29-2016, 02:35 PM
Unbanned and followed. Just FIY watch the attitude