You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
please unban FREE_HUGS [ARCHIVED]
06-19-2016, 06:27 PM
please unban FREE_HUGS [ARCHIVED]
Fathom and I were kidding around, and at one point he changed his display name to FREE_HUGS. At first I didn't know what was happening, I just saw a bunch of chat I wasn't typing!

Then I got a server warning to change my name. Not sure if it was automatic or Fathom did it to be funny.

So, of course, I changed my display name to Fathom and typed that FREE_HUGS was better looking. Wouldn't anyone do this in this situation? I don't know what Fathom looks like but I doubt he's better looking than I am :-)

Then the server messages said "First Warning: cheating," "Second Warning: cheating," "Third Warning: cheating" and I was kicked.

Honestly, I don't think Fathom meant to kick me, we play together often, but the server now kicks me anytime I join.

Playing COD on this server is an important part of my life and I will surely kill myself if I am not unbanned. Okay, I'm kidding. But it is fun playing with you guys and it would be great if you unbanned me.

Spray and Pray called me a "glorious bastard" just yesterday. Isn't that a sufficient recommendation?

Maybe I will continue to improve and ask a ZA clan member to recommend me for a ZA clan application, which will get denied because my k/d ratios are horrible. Even though the reason is that I die trying to get the B flag 50 times a game so my teammates get better spawn points. And win. So, while I am a horrible player, I am a good teammate. I also act as a decoy and distract the enemy who is killing me so my teammates get the jump on them.

Okay, I've said enough, now the decision is up to the powers that be. FREE HUGS for everyone if you unban me!!
Find all posts by this user
06-19-2016, 06:44 PM
RE: please unban FREE_HUGS
Not sure what went down here, but I do not know you to be a cheater, so I unbanned you.

[Image: btn_donateCC_LG.gif]

Please donate via PayPal HERE

Gaming Servers Paid up until March 24, 2020, but we need your help to keep them alive. Thanks for anything you can give.
Donations for 2019: $589.91

Steam ID: Spray-N-Pray
06-19-2016, 07:03 PM
I was there specing Spray.....also not sure what went down; but HUGS wasn't cheating. Good call in my opinion. HUGS is fun to play with on the servers. he helps keep the mood fun.
06-19-2016, 07:21 PM
Well the guy that was running his mouth that had an alias of "FREE_HUGS" was actually @158602. They generally play under "Mumskisses" or "thisgameisold". So if that was someone who was cheating, and I'd like to see the demo from Fathom, because per the chat log it looks like there was concern was because of a name change to Fathom, and then a "R1" ban out of nowhere.

Was the other player hacking?

[Image: 200.webp#39]
[Image: 4803931580.png]
[Image: b_560_95_1.png]
06-19-2016, 10:41 PM
(06-19-2016 06:44 PM)Spray-N-Pray Wrote:  Not sure what went down here, but I do not know you to be a cheater, so I unbanned you.

Thanks! I'm on a Mac, I don't think there is even a way to cheat on Macs. But... Whoever just killed me...HAX!

Anyway, thanks for your vote of confidence, and thanks Rico for the warm words. ZA rules!!!
06-20-2016, 12:12 AM
Love the perm ban. Thanks guy!

my FIRST inadvertent ban (and it was on one of the hardest things to ban for - namechanger). made peace with HUGS in-game and carried on.

way to stick up for your ''Trusted Players''. I've been admin'ing on your server for quite some time now without incident, and have ''held down the fort'' on many occasions.. there's no track record here of "admin abuse" or "bad bans"...

You lost a good admin/player...

-Fathom
06-20-2016, 07:20 AM
You were banned for all of about 5 minutes....Go be a martyr somewhere else...

[Image: 200.webp#39]
[Image: 4803931580.png]
[Image: b_560_95_1.png]
06-20-2016, 09:50 AM
No need to get rash, fathom. Problems solved
06-20-2016, 02:21 PM
Wait, did I miss something, what is going on here?

[Image: btn_donateCC_LG.gif]

Please donate via PayPal HERE

Gaming Servers Paid up until March 24, 2020, but we need your help to keep them alive. Thanks for anything you can give.
Donations for 2019: $589.91

Steam ID: Spray-N-Pray
06-20-2016, 02:34 PM
(06-20-2016 02:21 PM)Spray-N-Pray Wrote:  Wait, did I miss something, what is going on here?

I thought the same thing, as it would appear due to a server setup i think fathom got the temp ban for too many nameswitches? I'm so lost here.