You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
"You have been permanently banned" Reason: admin has given no reason [ARCHIVED]
06-14-2016, 10:42 PM
"You have been permanently banned" Reason: admin has given no reason [ARCHIVED]
I just added the ZA domination server for COD4 and I really love domination and it was the few ones on splatterladder.com. I added the server but upon entering it said you have been banned with no reason. why is this?
Find all posts by this user
06-14-2016, 10:51 PM
RE: "You have been permanently banned" Reason: admin has given no reason
Well in only about 30 seconds of investigation, with the limited amount of information I have...Your IP has never connected to our servers, so at this point we will need the last 8 of your GUID to see if you're playing on an already banned ID or not. Not to say you've been banned specifically, but in the current atmosphere (cracked servers), we do see people doubled up.

[Image: 200.webp#39]
[Image: 4803931580.png]
[Image: b_560_95_1.png]
06-14-2016, 11:00 PM
RE: "You have been permanently banned" Reason: admin has given no reason
(06-14-2016 10:51 PM)Sidesh0w420 Wrote:  Well in only about 30 seconds of investigation, with the limited amount of information I have...Your IP has never connected to our servers, so at this point we will need the last 8 of your GUID to see if you're playing on an already banned ID or not. Not to say you've been banned specifically, but in the current atmosphere (cracked servers), we do see people doubled up.

The screen lists my GUID as 7b71cdda