You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Banned for Aimbot? or just being too good :) [ARCHIVED]
06-04-2016, 05:16 PM
Banned for Aimbot? or just being too good :) [ARCHIVED]
Yeah so there i was with draganov on crossfire getting head-shots to get it gold. it was the last sniper rifle left. i started out very good going like 15 head-shot kill-streak against enemy snipers. just lying down , i pressed shift and stood up and quickly shot for their head. maybe what was suspicious was when enemy building was smoked so i coulnt see the sniper and i just shot at the building killing someone and i dont know if it was a headshot. after sniping for awhile someone got banned for aimbot and 1 minute later i was also banned for aimbot. probably for a day simce the other person was too. i dont know it i got banned automaticaly for having headshot streak or by admin, but i wasnt cheating/hacking so im innocent and someone made a mistake, or maybe being good is not allowed in the server. i just want to know how it works why was i banned there is no evidence of my being guilty and i like that server so yeah. im confused. 6/4/2016 16:10 pacific time zone. Thank you!
Find all posts by this user
06-04-2016, 05:46 PM (This post was last modified: 06-04-2016 05:47 PM by 。ケビ.)
RE: Banned for Aimbot? or just being too good :)
It was an automatic ban for getting over 10 headshots in a row in a specific time frame. It is used to ban aimbots when there is no admin online. I'll unban you when I get off work if you haven't been unbanned by that time.

[Image: y69nz2r.png][Image: N2vkrYz.png][Image: EojDyRk.jpg]
Bnet: bakaKB#1141
Discord: bakaKB#5853
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-04-2016, 06:32 PM
RE: Banned for Aimbot? or just being too good :)
Just unbanned you in game, should be good to go!
Find all posts by this user