You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
[UNBANNED] Wrongfully banned :( Please help [ARCHIVED]
05-28-2016, 02:59 AM (This post was last modified: 05-31-2016 06:54 AM by 11Snowman11.)
Wrongfully banned :( Please help [ARCHIVED]
Name: BunZCod4
Aliases: Short Hop Doubl
GUID: ea0b0053
Server: ZA Dom 192.95.16.76:1024
Admin who banned me: BallsDeep
Why I was banned: He thought I was walling
Why my ban should be lifted: To be honest, I didn't even know he was talking about me in game when he said someone was blatant af. I don't even exhibit the same gameplay patterns as someone who's walling, all I was doing was checking my minimap and my corners. Wallers literally just aim at you through walls and never get shot from behind. Besides, I'm a veteran player, max rank DMG in CS:GO too, I was even recording my entire session that day playing for youtube. I can assure you I do not hack. I understand this was just a mistake, although pretty frustrating. I don't hold any negative judgement, and I can show videos as proof that I don't hack.

Thanks,
BunZ
Find all posts by this user
05-28-2016, 10:01 AM (This post was last modified: 05-28-2016 10:02 AM by 11Snowman11.)
RE: Wrongfully banned :( Please help
Name: BunZCoD4
@ID : 141480
GUID: e2d7513bf7888f7f096d00f8ea0b0053

Type: Ban
Duration:
Expires: Permanent
Reason: WH

Please be patient for the admin to submit proof.
05-28-2016, 12:10 PM
I PM'd ChicagoMike to come to this thread.

[Image: btn_donateCC_LG.gif]

Please donate via PayPal HERE

Gaming Servers Paid up until March 24, 2020, but we need your help to keep them alive. Thanks for anything you can give.
Donations for 2019: $589.91

Steam ID: Spray-N-Pray
05-28-2016, 02:54 PM
Also, if you have the video of you playing right before you were banned, that could help your case a lot, and maybe speed things up a bit
05-28-2016, 05:07 PM
Yeah I'm going to render and upload that ASAP.
05-28-2016, 05:40 PM
Okay here's the raw unedited footage.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSyPSeFO...e=youtu.be
05-28-2016, 06:45 PM (This post was last modified: 05-28-2016 06:46 PM by DanTheRipper.)
(05-28-2016 05:40 PM)BunZ Wrote:  Okay here's the raw unedited footage.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSyPSeFO...e=youtu.be

I'll let ChicagoMike defend his ban, but watching the video it looks clean. I definitely see why you got banned though, the last kill before the ban (https://youtu.be/JSyPSeFO4u4?t=7m21s) makes it look like you're keeping your gun locked on him through multiple walls, when based on the video it appears you were just aiming at the uav dot. It's hard to differentiate between good players who use uav to its fullest and those walling
05-28-2016, 07:01 PM
Yeah I play looking at the minimap more than the actual screen in pubs. I've played for over 7 years and know most spots casual players like to sit in. I don't know how not to make it look like I'm following people through walls, but I'm simply doing the most optimal thing to win gunfights :/
05-28-2016, 07:27 PM
I say to lift the ban. I'd also say, can I plz play like that one of these days? How do you casually chat about when shit is going down. I get my game face on and I can't even breathe when I'm trying to win. Sad

[Image: btn_donateCC_LG.gif]

Please donate via PayPal HERE

Gaming Servers Paid up until March 24, 2020, but we need your help to keep them alive. Thanks for anything you can give.
Donations for 2019: $589.91

Steam ID: Spray-N-Pray
05-28-2016, 07:48 PM
Haha it's all about getting into a rhythm and also adapting to the enemy. If you learn people's general habits, you can win twice as many gunfights just by positioning yourself better. I still have a lot to learn though, I'm just a discount version of TBNRfrags right now lol