You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
[DENIED] UN-BAN me pls [ARCHIVED]
05-22-2016, 06:57 AM (This post was last modified: 05-22-2016 06:23 PM by 。ケビ.)
UN-BAN me pls [ARCHIVED]
Name (when banned): GAMERS (or I don't remember)

Other Aliases: NN|Victory

Punkbuster GUID (8 or 32 characters): 63d91658d55799f50f45e43cf13df80c

Date & Time: Thu, 03/03/16 (11:36) (this from yours BAN list but I don;t know that I am)

Server: ZA DOMINATION

Admin who Banned you: AA?

Why you were banned: walls?

Why you think this ban should be lifted: I never use any cheats or even scripts or binds. I will be glad if you show me demo about me.
Find all posts by this user
05-22-2016, 07:13 AM
RE: UN-BAN me pls
So you're not sure of your name and it happened 3 months ago? Why wait till now to ask for unban?

[Image: btn_donateCC_LG.gif]

Please donate via PayPal HERE

Gaming Servers Paid up until March 24, 2020, but we need your help to keep them alive. Thanks for anything you can give.
Donations for 2019: $589.91

Steam ID: Spray-N-Pray
05-22-2016, 07:24 AM
I play under many names, except one server.
And what is different between ban 3 days ago and 3 months ago? In server when I am admin it's no matter.
05-22-2016, 08:58 AM
Well, because (in general) when a player is banned if we don't hear from them right away it's because they got caught and they know it.

If they think that they're innocent , they let us know IMMEDIATELY!

Recon - Specops09
05-22-2016, 09:14 AM
For as much as I can tell, because I was the admin that banned that "GAMERS"....It either isn't you, or something sketchy is going on.

Your registration IP for the forums is in Poland, and the banned "GAMERS" alias you suggest could be you...has an IP from Argentina. The GUID that you provided doesn't match the banned player that time, but I did use the last 8 of the GUID, and it came up with a cracked ID for a player who is banned named TESLA, but that IP is in India. I checked our server for your IP and it didn't pull anything, I did though find a player alias for Amstaf, that has a Polish IP, but isn't banned.

So....unless you have a demo of you playing on this server for a decent period of time (proving you were playing clean) up to the moment you got banned, it isn't sufficient evidence. You playing clean on another server doesn't prove anything. This is why being banned three months ago and just now coming around is a "matter". If it wasn't important enough for you to contest this as soon as it happened, it's not really important for us to dig into to figure out on your behalf.

But, you know...if someone else wants to scour for the correct ID that was banned...by all means, have at it.

[Image: 200.webp#39]
[Image: 4803931580.png]
[Image: b_560_95_1.png]
05-22-2016, 09:44 AM (This post was last modified: 05-22-2016 09:45 AM by Amstaf.)
(05-22-2016 07:24 AM)Amstaf Wrote:  If they think that they're innocent , they let us know IMMEDIATELY!

Absolutely not agree. I play often on anther servers. When I was banned here I just play on my servers.

(05-22-2016 09:14 AM)Sidesh0w420 Wrote:  For as much as I can tell, because I was the admin that banned that "GAMERS"....It either isn't you, or something sketchy is going on.

Your registration IP for the forums is in Poland, and the banned "GAMERS" alias you suggest could be you...has an IP from Argentina. The GUID that you provided doesn't match the banned player that time, but I did use the last 8 of the GUID, and it came up with a cracked ID for a player who is banned named TESLA, but that IP is in India. I checked our server for your IP and it didn't pull anything, I did though find a player alias for Amstaf, that has a Polish IP, but isn't banned.

So....unless you have a demo of you playing on this server for a decent period of time (proving you were playing clean) up to the moment you got banned, it isn't sufficient evidence. You playing clean on another server doesn't prove anything. This is why being banned three months ago and just now coming around is a "matter". If it wasn't important enough for you to contest this as soon as it happened, it's not really important for us to dig into to figure out on your behalf.

But, you know...if someone else wants to scour for the correct ID that was banned...by all means, have at it.

Thank you for your professionalism Smile

OK so first, how I say I don't remember my name but if I can check this on some history I will put here my name.

2 yes I am form Poland but I have dynamic IP, it change every day.

3 I always play on the same GUID and always my IP is from Poland so you can connect this two things and tell me how many players play from my GUID and from Poland.
05-22-2016, 06:02 PM
We're looking into this a bit further, it looks like you may unluckily have just about the same GUID as the "TESLA" player.

Yours: 63d91658d55799f50f45e43cf13df80c -- Poland IP (Legit GUID)
TESLA: 00000000d55799f50f45e43cf13df80c -- India IP (Cracked GUID)

Short of the first 8 they're identical...So by some random toss of the dice, a cheater rolled your exact GUID. Still reviewing....

05-22-2016, 06:23 PM
denied

(03-19-2011 04:39 AM)。ケビ Wrote:  
You will never be unbanned if:
  • Your GUID has a public ban on record. (PBBans, GV, GGC)

[Image: y69nz2r.png][Image: N2vkrYz.png][Image: EojDyRk.jpg]
Bnet: bakaKB#1141
Discord: bakaKB#5853
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-22-2016, 07:40 PM
Welp...the guy smarter than I am has spoken....