You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
[UNBANNED] UN-BAN ME PLS [ARCHIVED]
04-23-2016, 08:45 PM (This post was last modified: 04-25-2016 03:27 PM by 11Snowman11.)
UN-BAN ME PLS [ARCHIVED]
Name (when banned): oXidiZe

Other Aliases: none

Punkbuster GUID (8 or 32 characters): 26b8bfb5

Date & Time: Morning of 4/23/16

Server: ZA DOMINATION

Admin who Banned you: No idea

Why you were banned: NR

Why you think this ban should be lifted:
I was playing in the ZA DOMINATION server, which I play in several times a week and randomly I got kicked and banned for 'NR' which I assume is for no reason. I'm appealing it because this is the only server I ever play in and I have done nothing wrong. I do not cheat. I don't even use juggernaut, last stand or martydom lol. Im just tryna get unbanned so i can play again.
Find all posts by this user
04-23-2016, 09:36 PM (This post was last modified: 04-23-2016 09:37 PM by Spray-N-Pray.)
RE: UN-BAN ME PLS
Right before Fathom says, "He seems concerned," is one example. Then when you killed Senpai, that's another example of Norecoil.

Attached File(s)
.dm_1  oxid.dm_1 (Size: 1.36 MB / Downloads: 9)

[Image: btn_donateCC_LG.gif]

Please donate via PayPal HERE

Gaming Servers Paid up until March 24, 2020, but we need your help to keep them alive. Thanks for anything you can give.
Donations for 2019: $589.91

Steam ID: Spray-N-Pray
04-24-2016, 08:40 AM
I dont even know what norecoil is. I do not cheat man. im really just tryna play this game. i got banned for absolutely nothing, i wouldnt even know how to cheat if i wanted to. It's an old ass game and I have less than a day playing on it. I am not a cheater. Im just a fan of playing this game without all kinds of different mods thats why i like your server. so please just unban me im not a cheater
04-24-2016, 09:37 AM (This post was last modified: 04-24-2016 09:38 AM by 11Snowman11.)
I must agree. I saw absolutely no recoil on the sniper.

"Recoil (often called knock back, kickback or simply kick) is the backward momentum of a gun when it is discharged. In technical terms, the recoil caused by the gun exactly balances the forward momentum of the projectile and exhaust gases (ejecta), according to Newton's third law."

Recoil is a word explaining the kickback on a gun
example of high recoil would be like if you took a single shot and it made your gun move a lot making it hard to aim
low recoil would be a single shot and having your cross hairs basically stay in the same spot
no recoil would be no movement of the gun when firing constantly

04-24-2016, 10:06 AM
This is so stupid. How can I prove to you that i do not cheat. I never have and never will cheat in a video game. it is pointless. I do not have norecoil. The gameplay to me seems just the same as it would be on the xbox or something. Absolutely no different. Especially with the sniper. The exact same. I DO NOT CHEAT, JUST UN BAN ME PLEASE.
04-24-2016, 10:18 AM
Please be patient as we are still reviewing your case since it is a tricky situation.

04-24-2016, 11:54 AM
My vote is no.

Gaming Servers Paid up until March 24, 2020, but we need your help to keep them alive. Thanks for anything you can give.
Donations for 2019: $589.91

Steam ID: Spray-N-Pray
04-24-2016, 09:39 PM (This post was last modified: 04-24-2016 09:40 PM by oXidiZe.)
Why? I literally have never cheated before. If that's how it's gonna be then whatever I'll find somewhere else to play but I enjoy your servers. I wouldn't make such a big deal about it if I actually did something wrong but I'm getting accused of something I didn't do. I appreciate you reviewing it.
Thanks
04-25-2016, 10:07 AM
Just weighing in with my limited viewpoint.

I did see recoil when he picked up a p90 and another automatic rifle (m16?). Anyway, I did not see enough to support the ban, would want to see a longer demo b4 I can assess NR fully.

NR is effective with auto or rapid fire weapons but don't see how it is very useful with a slower firing sniper rifle. Perhaps someone can enlighten me.

Wow, here I am, one of the original banhammers being somewhat sympathetic, must be getting soft in my old age.
04-25-2016, 10:36 AM
David also told me that he saw recoil and also after I reviewed the demo in super slow motion you did indeed see recoil.