You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
[UNBANNED] Are you serious? [ARCHIVED]
04-23-2016, 02:09 PM (This post was last modified: 04-24-2016 01:19 PM by 11Snowman11.)
Are you serious? [ARCHIVED]
I was just playing as normal when I got kicked for "Too many warnings: aa". I had my chat disabled because I'm sick of people starting aruments with me while I'm playing so I have no idea what I was being warned for. I play this game everyday and I only snipe. I use nothing except a low fps config and I encourage anyone to spectate me if they'd like. There should be no reason why I should've been kicked nevermind permanently banned. I just want to play the game without being bothered. Why do I have to be watched everytime I start playing well? I got banned two weeks last time for racism because my name was "sup neegus". You guys hand out bans at a ridiculous rate for absolutely no reason. I can't stress enough that I was not hacking and I never will. I just want to play on my favorite server without being harassed. I have never been banned, kicked, or warned in any other server other than this one. I was not hacking or cheating by any definition of the word. This is my favorite call of duty and I've been playing it since release. I would never hack this game.

Ban ID's : 20768, 20767

Banned by: zA SAINTRICO
Find all posts by this user
04-23-2016, 08:31 PM
RE: Are you serious?
Please use the correct ban appeal format.

That being said, it looks like your name was "life itself." Fathom banned you and he said he had a demo of you hacking. We await the demo. If one cannot be produced we will unban.

[Image: btn_donateCC_LG.gif]

Please donate via PayPal HERE

Gaming Servers Paid up until March 24, 2020, but we need your help to keep them alive. Thanks for anything you can give.
Donations for 2019: $589.91

Steam ID: Spray-N-Pray
04-24-2016, 05:24 AM
Here is the demo and as you can clearly see I am not hacking at all. I just kill Fathom off of his streaks and he is too immature to handle it. Whoever gave that kid the ability to ban people made a serious mistake. I argue with him almost everyday and he is the reason I disable my chat when joining the domination server. The kid is a complete idiot and an absolute tumor.

Attached File(s)
.dm_1  demo0227.dm_1 (Size: 5.16 MB / Downloads: 5)
04-24-2016, 05:51 AM
(04-24-2016 05:24 AM)Zac Wrote:  Here is the demo and as you can clearly see I am not hacking at all. I just kill Fathom off of his streaks and he is too immature to handle it. Whoever gave that kid the ability to ban people made a serious mistake. I argue with him almost everyday and he is the reason I disable my chat when joining the domination server. The kid is a complete idiot and an absolute tumor.

With this attitude, you'll only get another ban.

[Image: tumblr_le4912VWbK1qawxnko1_500.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-24-2016, 06:37 AM
Can you please do as requested. Use the correct format please.
Thanks

04-24-2016, 10:00 AM (This post was last modified: 04-24-2016 10:37 AM by specops09.)
Between the previous racist name (which shows at least extremely poor judgement), and his current abusive attitude... coupled with the juvenile whining, I support the ban.

Recon - Specops09
04-24-2016, 10:02 AM
[quote='specops09' pid='30341' dateline='1461513626']
Between the previous racist name (which shows at least extremely poor judgement), and his current abusive attitude... coupled with the juvenile whining, I support the ban.

Perhaps later, after he turns 12, we can re-consider....

You're an idiot.
04-24-2016, 10:14 AM (This post was last modified: 04-24-2016 10:16 AM by 11Snowman11.)
Well from what I can see from your demo your chat was not hidden. Some shot is fishy yes and some are just normal shots. From what I can see the demo doesn't provide enough evidence in my opinion for a ban.

But now one thing that I noticed about you is the chat logs is that you sneer a lot. You are Showing no respect to people in the server and I don't approve that. Also the road to become and admin is a big learning process and for you to just come in here and sneer at all my admins is unacceptable. Everyone of us is human and we make mistakes but we do not scold them for wrongfully ban someone we help them so that they can improve and that they do not make that mistake again.
Like the saying. Treat someone the way that you like to be treated. You are harassing the players in the servers with you comments so you can and probably will receive some back.
We also have a set of rules you need to follow ( type !rules ) and if you break one of those rules you can expect to be kicked or banned. If you have a problem with that, then why are you playing here?

IF your ban is lifted you can expect to receive a 4 week ban due to your remarks in the servers and towards my admins. And if there is no improvement in your behavior I will permanently remove you from the server.

Good day to you sir
Snowman

04-24-2016, 10:29 AM
(04-24-2016 10:14 AM)Snowman Wrote:  Well from what I can see from your demo your chat was not hidden. Some shot is fishy yes and some are just normal shots. From what I can see the demo doesn't provide enough evidence in my opinion for a ban.

But now one thing that I noticed about you is the chat logs is that you sneer a lot. You are Showing no respect to people in the server and I don't approve that. Also the road to become and admin is a big learning process and for you to just come in here and sneer at all my admins is unacceptable. Everyone of us is human and we make mistakes but we do not scold them for wrongfully ban someone we help them so that they can improve and that they do not make that mistake again.
Like the saying. Treat someone the way that you like to be treated. You are harassing the players in the servers with you comments so you can and probably will receive some back.
We also have a set of rules you need to follow ( type !rules ) and if you break one of those rules you can expect to be kicked or banned. If you have a problem with that, then why are you playing here?

IF your ban is lifted you can expect to receive a 4 week ban due to your remarks in the servers and towards my admins. And if there is no improvement in your behavior I will permanently remove you from the server.

Good day to you sir
Snowman

I will never show respect to anybody who falsely accuses me of hacking or to someone who mocks me for having a negative k/d in a game. I never will. "Your admins" do nothing but run their mouths and when I say anything you guys respond like a bunch of soft little girls. I deall with their shit everyday and I've had enough. I prefer to keep my chat disabled so that I do not have to speak to anyone but both times I have done so I have been banned. I treat you with same respect that you show me. I will not kiss your ass because you are the admin of a Call of Duty server. I was banned for cheating. I showed proof that I did not cheat. That is it. End of story. If you do not choose to remove my ban then that is your own mistake. I will never reply nicely to someone who calls me a cheater.
04-24-2016, 10:36 AM
OK, I just watched the entire demo in slo-mo, and this is what I saw:

You are a really poor DOM player: I never saw you go for a flag.

You have no tactical sense: you never use cover, and you never avail yourself of your knife or secondary weapon, and you ignore grenade warnings.

You are a really poor shot with the .50 cal.

You have an uncanny ability to have your cross-hairs just where a player is going to appear... clairvoyant perhaps?

You can hit targets with the bolt action when your aim-point is off several degrees, usually to the left.

You shoot from the hip while moving, and in one instance, you hit two people with one shot.

You ignore warnings, and have a really bad attitude.

In summation, not really the kind of player that we want around here.

Recon - Specops09