You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Donations Needed
04-04-2016, 06:23 PM
Donations Needed
Guys and girls, we've had some changes among the senior leadership at zA. As you may or may not have known, Sidesh0w420 has decided to move on from any day to day operations of the clan. Sideshow was also funding the server by himself. We haven't asked for donations in over a year thanks to him. While it's great we were all getting a free ride, I think we all share some responsibility for keeping this place running and now is our chance to step up and keep the lights on. If you like playing here, shooting some stuff up and hanging out with the group, please chip in and give whatever you can to keep paying for the server hosting site. This request goes out to members and non members of the clan.

I'll be very transparent here, the cost of the hosting is $56 a month (total for both gaming servers), which is actually not a lot of money if you divide that burden among all the players who visit the gaming servers. That's a lot less than what some monthly game subscriptions charge their users. We're not making any money off these donations. Every penny is going back into the servers. Every zA member comes here because we love playing an old fucking game, so let's keep the party going for a long time to come. Please chip in what you can by clicking on the donation link on the main page, or you can click below here. Thanks a lot.

[Image: btn_donateCC_LG.gif]

I will keep you up to date on how much we've paid off on the server. You can see how much we've paid off by checking my signature which I will update on a regular basis.

Please donate via PayPal HERE

Gaming Servers Paid up until May 24, 2019, but we need your help to keep them alive. Thanks for anything you can give.
Donations for 2018: $946.78

Steam ID: Spray-N-Pray
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-05-2016, 02:16 PM
RE: Donations Needed
So the donation button on the portal page is up to date?

04-05-2016, 02:28 PM
(04-05-2016 02:16 PM)Snowman Wrote:  So the donation button on the portal page is up to date?

Yes it is.

[Image: tumblr_le4912VWbK1qawxnko1_500.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-05-2016, 06:40 PM
Just happy to see you guys are running with it now. Was just time for another game, again....Good luck to you all in your endeavors!

[Image: 200.webp#39]
[Image: 4803931580.png]
[Image: b_560_95_1.png]
04-05-2016, 07:10 PM
(04-05-2016 02:16 PM)Snowman Wrote:  So the donation button on the portal page is up to date?
Yes it's fully operational. I've received a few donations already. Thanks much guys. I'd give the pw to the seniors, but I had to link it to my bank account to accept certain payments, so I'm going to refrain from that at this time. If I wind up stepping down from bill paying duties, I will pull the bank account and turn the PayPal account over to you guys for sure.

Gaming Servers Paid up until May 24, 2019, but we need your help to keep them alive. Thanks for anything you can give.

04-05-2016, 07:12 PM
(04-05-2016 06:40 PM)Sidesh0w420 Wrote:  Just happy to see you guys are running with it now. Was just time for another game, again....Good luck to you all in your endeavors!
Oh I think we'll be ok. We should have been helping you out all along. Thanks again for floating us for so long. We've been spoiled for quite a while. He

04-06-2016, 09:35 AM
$112 on its way....2 months, so no complaining I use marty to punish campers. Smile
04-06-2016, 07:50 PM
Thanks for everything so far. I'm initiating more payments to the hosting site.

04-07-2016, 03:34 PM (This post was last modified: 04-07-2016 03:36 PM by SAINT_RICO.)
(04-04-2016 06:23 PM)Spray-N-Pray Wrote:  One more week Spray, and i'll give you at least $25. but Prob $56 if all goes well. And it is currently.
RICO out*****
[quote='Bottlerocket' pid='30109' dateline='1459960521']
$112 on its way....2 months, so no complaining I use marty to punish campers. Smile

Hahaha, BottleRocket. I love it when they cry because of marty. And for the record...i'm a defender, not a cam...well, OK. A camper too. =D
04-07-2016, 03:59 PM
We accept donations, even from "Strategic Defenders." I believe Recon falls into that category. Xp

He