You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
GPU PROBLEMS
03-15-2016, 05:53 PM
GPU PROBLEMS
hey folks, well my pc is back to life, i upgrade to win 10 64bit. and install all drivers and then BOOM. my gpu is not working properly, also windows wasnt recognize the gpu at the first time i connected it, so i figure out to download and install gpu drivers, and it starts working nice, but suddenly the screen crash appears and now i dont know what to do.

is a grey screen crash, like if the monitor turn of but you know the pc still working or is a black crash but you can see the process on the back but corrupted image.
now is worst. any application i run make my gpu crash, any game anything.

i've tried a LOT i mean LOT of ways to find a solution to this, re-install drivers, test on win 8 (same crash) cleaning it all, install older drivers, check bios, modifiy it, modify power and graphics values. but the crash still appears.

my gpu is an ati radeon XFX R7770 oc, i know is not the latest gpu avaliable, but dont want to give up till the last try.
now im using an old one, a HD5450, shitty but runs with all low set.

any help?
[/align][/align][/align][/align][/align]
[/size][/size]

[Image: tAN2YcO.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-19-2016, 08:33 AM
RE: GPU PROBLEMS
Are there a newer set of drivers that are digitally signed for Win 10? Maybe that would help.

[Image: btn_donateCC_LG.gif]

Please donate via PayPal HERE

Gaming Servers Paid up until March 24, 2020, but we need your help to keep them alive. Thanks for anything you can give.
Donations for 2019: $589.91

Steam ID: Spray-N-Pray
03-20-2016, 07:52 PM
hmm. Are you sure this isn't a hardware issue? What is happening while you are starting the PC? Bios Screen fine? Is it just happening during windows?
03-20-2016, 08:07 PM
Only happens when i run any process (chrome, any game)

[Image: tAN2YcO.gif]